• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your favorite Gym so far?

blue

gucci
Years
  • Roxie's is brilliant, it's the one I'm currently upto but from what I've gathered I think it could be my favorite, I love the music too.

Years
  • ALL OF THEM!!!

But if I had to choose, I'd go with Elesa, Marlon, Roxie and Burgh. I just love the catwalk setting of Elesa's Gym and the silk in Burgh's Gym looks beautiful.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I'm only just past Burgh's gym, but his gym was my favourite so far 'cause it had a bit of a puzzle. Cheren and Roxie's gyms were kinda boring.

#isthenumbersign
    Years
  • Roxie's gym music was getting on my nerves. :P

But I like Marlon's and Elesa's gyms. The lily pads and the entire 8th gym was very relaxing, which didn't feel appropriate for the final gym, but I enjoyed it. And Elesa's was just electrifying. A fashion show? Who would've thought?

Wateria

The cute team Aqua member
    Years
  • I have only been to two gyms in my game out of them Roxie's gym is the best. May change when I do more gyms.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I really liked Elesa's gym. It was so different in style to any other gym I've seen.

Also Roxies gym is pretty cool too. I like how each gym has it's own music now and they're so much more individualistic. They're not just gyms anymore, they serve other purposes.

Years
    • Seen today
    Opelucid City (>>>>>>>>>>>>>), Nimbasa City and Castelia City. Humilau was nice too, but I think it was mostly the music that made me like it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    I liked Drayden's gym, since the statues looked amazing.
    But for puzzles, I liked Marlon's or Skyla's gym.

Pharetra

zzzz
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    I liked Drayden's Gym as well, it's really nicely done imo.
    I didn't find any gym to be challenging in terms of puzzles though and that's too bad =/

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
    Years
  • Elesa's gym is probably my favourite. The music is so upbeat, and it's all so bright and flashy :P The part when Elesa appears was definitely amazing.
    Roxie's was cool (and I admit that I sometimes sing along to the music). Drayden's was just epic with those giant dragon statues. And Skyla's and Marlon's gyms had really nice relaxing music.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2012
    Haha everyone is saying Roxie's gym is awesome, well i can't say anything about that but i think the best the gym of all the time is Drayden/Shaga Gym :P

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Up to Roxie's and it was amazing. The music, the way in which to battlee her, the Gym's location. GameFreak did a great job. The first two Gyms have been really creative, I hope that the rest don't disappoint.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Thus far, Burgh's. Shows what pleasant things can be done with an insectoid theme, and it seems to befit him being an artist since at least to me the place feels like a gallery... one of nature I suppose. The trainers there still being harlequins certainly doesn't go with it, though.

An honourary mention: Skyla's has probably the most enjoyable puzzle/gimmick of any gym in the entire franchise.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Maybe my decision was premature because Burgh's Gym is amazing. It's still a portal Gym which I'm not a fan of but the concept is great, and so is Burgh's room.

Back