• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your favorite Gym so far?

blue

gucci
Years
  • Now that I've seen all eight gyms, I still say Roxie's is the best. It may not have a puzzle or anything like that but the design, music and just everything about it rocks (no pun intended).

Cataclysmic

A New Adventure
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2015
    I only just left Driftveil City, but Elesa's gym is definitely my favorite so far. I know I'll probably end up liking Marlon's the best due to the pics I've seen with some bias mixed in. :P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 18, 2012
    My favorite is definitely Roxie's! I just love how its so grunge and rock-and-roll! I also love how Roxie is actually singing :D

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • They all impress me! Their new design and complexity really impresses me. I personally like Castelia city's gym! The cocoon's and color they chose for the gym can't get any better! Defiantly better than the first design!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    I've got 6 badges so far, so of those ones:

Cheren: Eh, boring.
    Roxie: Kinda boring, although it does remind me of some bars I've been in haha.
    Burgh: Fun, but I preferred his old gym.
    Elesa: Kind of boring too, preferred her old gym (although I know you get to go in there too)
    Clay: Fun puzzle, challenging enough, but not irritating. Probably my favourite so far.
    Skyla: Fun, but a little irritating.

So yeah, Clay wins. Cheren probably loses, although I feel bad 'cause he's just starting out :P

Syltti

Lilligant's Loving Trainer
    Years
  • Roxie's > Elesa's > Skyla's > Marlon's.

Those themes, man... Skyla's wind-tunnel design thingy was really annoying, though. But, the more time I spent trying to get through, the more time I had to enjoy that music~

Lunicli

Ongoing Competitive Battler
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2013
    Burgh's gym. The music is epicness at it's best and the web design is just lovely. Elesa's music is also great.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Burgh, Elesa and Marlon's gyms are by far the best. The atmospheres they created far exceed anything the Pokemon Company/Game Freak has done before. I can only expect greater things in the future. :]

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • Clay's the only one that's disappointed me so far. I didn't see the fuss over Elesa's Gym. And I like Elesa, it was just, expected, I guess. So no real surprise there. Since Burgh's my biggest surprise so far, I guess his is my favorite.

Actually Elesa's Gym's amazing. I guess I didn't pay much attention to it. Burgh's is still my favorite as the most surprising though.

Last edited:

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
    Years
  • Even though i have beat most of the gyms already i actually really liked the idea of cherens gym. Where the trainers actually battle a decent distance apart. Becuas when ur throwing pokemon at your feet it isnt very realistic.....

Back