• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Lady Gaga song?

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    I like Poker Face. Her other songs like Paparazzi, LoveGame, and Just Dance are pretty nice but you love them for a week and then you just forget about them. My love for Poker Face has lasted. XD

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I like "Boys Boys Boys". Lol (I dont like Boys, I like the song XD) I keep singing boys boys boys again and again to tick some of my friends off. Lulz. But Love game and Poker Face is good too. =D

Years
    Most of her popular songs (Poker Face, Paparazzi, Lovegame), and I also like Brown Eyes and Boys Boys Boys

What the hell am I saying, I LOVE ALL HER SONGS <333

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    ~Beautiful, Dirty Rich

~ Paparazzi

~The Fame

~Paper Ganster

And everything else :>

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2023
    The one where it's not her song because I think she is the worst act since Fallout Boy.

rude.

I love all of her songs. :D
    except for money honey and that eh, eh one.
    and again, again is getting boring.

but my favorites would have to be,
    i like it rough,
    starstruck,
    vanity,
    and rockshow.

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
    Paparazzi is my new favorite. Poker Face was fun for a while, but the chorus didn't hold up too well for me (still love that "bluffin' with my muffin" bit though). Maybe it was radio overplay, idk.

but paparazzi has traces of something, i don't know. Emotional substance? Pathos? Which I might be imagining, but still, I like it.

Also that disco stick one that I can't remember the name of right now.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    BOYS BOYS BOYS (not biased or anything XD). Though, I luff it so much.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Eww nasty...just nasty...

She rides her own disco stick...and sticks it in her poker face...it had to be said...I HAVE SPOKEN!

-TheZeide

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Vanity , Papar Gangsta, and I Like It Rough are my faves. Christmas Tree is short but my all time fave of hers. I still listen to it throughout the year.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Don't really have a favourite, but i like paparazzi, lovegame,pokerface, just dance.

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
    My Fav Lady Gaga (Lady GayGay as my friends call her) song is
    Just Dance
    i like the music and none of her other songs has been as good (i believe) as Just dance

RAWR ^_^

Feels So Retrosexual ^_^
    Years
    Second Time Around wins it for me. It may be a demo for an artist, but it's still my favoursite song by her. I love the style, it's more RnB and the vocals are really great in my opinion.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Lady Gaga isn't really an artist I can get into, or someone whose songs I could listen to over and over but It would be Poker Face.

Back