• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite legendary trio!

Pick one, peasant!

• Total voters

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
Years
^ Thank you for the in-depth suggestion but I honestly don't care that much about the technological aspects, a trio's got three, that's how it rolls for me :P

Years
I was going to say Dialga/Palkia/Giratina, but Shining Raichu's post makes a lot of sense, so I've thought about it :P

It's hard to decide on a Legendary Trio that I like the best. I didn't use the Musketeers all that much but I'm just.. not altogether crazy about them. And I think the Elves are okay too, but the fact that they're ALL Psychic really irked me.

So that leaves the Golems, Beasts and Birds.
The Golems are cool but single typings (particularly pure-Rock types) don't do it for me. And the beasts generally have just a bit too few decent moves for my liking (rather, moves that I actually like to use). So, I guess my favourite trio are the Birds. I've used at least one of them in pretty much every playthrough of LeafGreen, and being Legendary Pokemon they've always been valuable additions to my team. So I like the birds the best, even though I know they could be beaten by the likes of the Regis with relative ease.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2018
The only trio i dont really care for is the Psychic fairies in D/P/PT. I chose the birds, as they were my first trio of legendaries ever.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 25, 2012
Anything but the Regis. Ugh, I hated them.

But I really like Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquaza, even though I didn't agree with Groudon being Ground-type. The weather aspects were nice touches though.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
I like the legendary Dogs trio. Suicune is one of my favorite Pokemon out of all the Pokemon and it's design is amazing. Intei is cool too but I don't really care for Raikou's design too much. The legendary bird trio was a close one tho.

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
Years
^ Thank you for the in-depth suggestion but I honestly don't care that much about the technological aspects, a trio's got three, that's how it rolls for me :P

Well the issues I see is, either the golems and the musketeers are trios, or they are both quartets depending on whether you count a special separate fourth member or not.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
I always go for the original, which are Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno. The were awesome in the Pokemon Movie: The Power of One and I loved them ever since !
They were also in my Pokemon party the first time I fought the Elite 4 (Though they didn't do much)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Johto is definitely my favorite region but Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres are definitely my favorite legendaries.

I agree the Musketeers should be in here, I like them! They're a close second.

Years
I chose the tao trio because they represent something. They represent truth and ideals and coexist.And kyurem is like a mix of the two and gives a feeling of equality between zekrom and reshiram.(and i like the designs)

Back