• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Manga Shipping (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I didn't know there was Hoennstarter shipping till' now.XD

I supports Hoennstartershipping too!!!Always wondered what it'd be like if a Blaziken and Swampert got together.I don't think there's a percentage of tha happening,but,I still like it!!

Thank YOU Pete!^^

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    nicoleb said:
    I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove GrantedShipping (Yellow and Wataru-sama)! It is so cute! Not really likely to happen, but, meh. Cute and intresting it is. XD

Woah,that's alot of o's in that love XDDD I support it too.Not really to happen,but hey,sometimes a turn of events makes it possible! =)

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    (I don't if I already posted in here or not >.>) I support:

Ranking 1-4

1. Oldrivalshipping: BluexGreen
    2. Mangaquestshipping: CrystalxGold
    3. Franticshipping: SapphirexRuby
    4. Specialshipping: RedxYellow

Years
    Hmm...i dont know why some of you liked Feelingshipping when there are more clues for Specialshipping...oh wells im voting for specialshipping ^^

Years
    Even though Specialshipping has many clues, not a lot of people like canon ships or they just like Red to go with Misty. Besides, back then, Feelingshipping used to have a very solid fan base (don't know about now though...)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    ^I agree with Akinari,though the only canon shipping I support is Chosenshipping.I still support Feelingshipping and always will ;O

Pete

<>PAWN CONTROL 1.0<>
    Years
    Same. Although I'm a natural chosenshipper at heart, I agree. The next best shipping is Feelingshipping in my opinion, although Franticshipping and Mangapokeshipping are quite cute.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Pete said:
    Same. Although I'm a natural chosenshipper at heart, I agree. The next best shipping is Feelingshipping in my opinion, although Franticshipping and Mangapokeshipping are quite cute.

Me and you are like twins dude .__. The same supprters of shipping and all.

Years
    I don't really know the names of the shippings so I'm just going to go by their names:

Red X Blue
    Gold X Crystal
    Green X Yellow (I like it a little...)

And my ultamate fav...

Ruby X Sapphire! ^-^

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I like
    Blue x Green
    Ruby x Sapphire
    green x yellow
    silver x yellow
    Wally x Winona...
    I may edit this if I happen to find another one cool/cute.><

Last edited:

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    I don't know the name of this shipping (if it has a shipping name) but I think Red and Blue(I think her name is Green in the Pokemon adventures manga) would be cute.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back