• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your favorite moments

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    We have a thread like this for R/S/E already, so I thought it'd be a good idea if we had one for FR/LG as well. x] Anyway, as the title says, do you have any favorite moments from FireRed and LeafGreen? Could be anything, whether it be an in-game event or some personal goals that you've managed to achieve. For me, it'd have to be when I'd finally captured Mewtwo. Always wanted one ever since I got a hold of the game, and felt great when I caught it. Another would be when I defeated Pokémon League; it was quite a tough challenge for me.

TheFattestSnorlax

New year, new possibilities
    Years
  • The best moment in Fire Red and Leaf Green? This is a toughie. I'm going to have to go with the part where Giovanni loses, both in Silph Co. and in his gym. It's funny to see how a main antagonist gives up all hope for Team Rocket because some kid is stronger than him. What a pity.

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
    Years
  • Best moment? Lets see, when I am catching a rare pokemon and it says "Gotcha! <pokemon name> is caught". That when my favorite moment come. lol! b(^.^)d

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • Obtaining the pass to travel to the rest of the Sevii Islands, I remember being super excited when I was much younger!

Mesmerella

Preschooler
    Years
  • As a kid, my all-time favorite moment was completing the Kanto (and Hoenn!) Pokedex! I had the certificate and everything, it was awesome. <3 I had as many Johto Pokemon as I could manage, but unfortunately, I didn't have access to all of them...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    Catching Shiny Pidgey. My first Shiny ^^

Catching a Scyther in Safari Zone.

Owning everyone with solely Charizard. Lol

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2017
    Fav moment was catching a Bagon and lvl it up to Salamence.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Killing Fainting the three legendary birds and Mewtwo >:D

Rabby

The Samurott Awaits...
    Years
  • Hm, lets see
    Catching my first Caterpie ;D
    Sweeped through the entire team of Gary's in a single hit each time ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2014
    The end credits, when i see 'em , i remembered what i have done until i can tobe the champion :')

Years
  • Aside from finding shinies - Whenever I beat the champion or whenever I got through the victory road- I always got overly excited before the elite 4 x3

Years
    • Age 36
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    The excitement of playing on a GBA (=´∇`=) duhhh but aside from that, I had incredible luck with shinies! My only time I actually honestly caought my own. I got a shiny Meowth, Mankey, and Seel

RemixinROMulus

Crit happens...
    Years
  • One thing I can't really forget is in Pokemon Colosseum when Dakim punches and knocks out Vander when Vander won't fork over the time flute. That's probably the only time in a Pokemon game I've ever seen a someone get physically beaten up by another person.

Back