• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your favorite moments

Years
    Killing legendaries, including the event ones (Ho-oh, Lugia, and Deoxys, man that was long long long long ago) and exploring the rest of the Sevii Islands.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Mine best moment was when i started playing safari game in fushia, it was exiting and i ended up with 21 touros and 9 ryhorns. And one was when my starter fully evolved to its last stage.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Going to the front of the Pokemon League/Victory Road entrance near Viridian at the start of the game. I was just like..

"I'm gonna make it there someday, and beat Blue to the champion spot!"

...and then you find out Blue beat you there instead.
    [screams internally]

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    My favourite moment has to be when I finally step in the right warp tile in Sabrina's gym.

Years
    One of my favorite moments in LeafGreen will always be when I boarded the S.S. Anne from Viridion City and searched throughout the ship, after defeating various trainers along the way, I ran into my rival. Being able to beat him, get the HM and save the captain, whose seasickness always made me cringe, made this little moment memorable.

Back