• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Move?

Years
  • What's your favorite move? Anything can work, so don't be shy, post!

As for mines, it's Dragon Dance. It boosts both attack and speed, making it an awesome move for slow Pokemon like Tyranitar, who also specialize in physical attacks. Adding that to the speed boost, and you've got yourself a lean mean, Pseudo-Legendary machine!

Also, don't say one worded answers. Explain like I do, 'kay? Have fun!

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • Roar if Time is probably one of my favs for the animation and the power behind it. Pinpointing my fav move is pretty hard seeing as i have so many lol

Grifstar

Certified Shark Bait
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    For some reason I like Shadow Force when battling Giratina in Platinum. Is like the second it disappears, it's either a thought of "oh man this is gonna hurt" or "oh man now I have to bring the normal type out again". Plus that whole vanishing effect it has on the first turn is kinda cool.

Otherwise, I'm a big fan for all those accurate powerful like the Ice Beam/Flamethrower/Thunderbolt(Ice Beam especially) trio and also the other ones like Energy Ball and Shadow Ball. Also really like all those "slashing" moves like Leaf Blade and Night Slash.

... Doom Desire also gets a point for being one of the best attack names ever. Though I'll never understand how something as innocent looking as Jirachi managed to get a signature move as intimidating sounding as that XD

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
  • I like Hyper beam cuzz the lights and sounds it makes. U hear that loud IDK wave i guess and u know man this might just be the end for this pokemon. Its cool if it come out of dragonite like in johto elite 4

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Psychic, probably because it's my most used move. I'm kind of bored with it's animation though, and so my favorite move based on it's animation is Spacial Rend.

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
  • It's very hard to pick a favourite but if I had to choose a favourite move, it would be energy ball.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    Flamethrower. I mean come on, it's a flamethrower. In your mouth. It's the pinacle of awesomeness.

Otherwise: Lock-on. No I'm serious, it makes zap cannon useful on my magnezone, how can you not love it?

Years
  • Oooo thats a good question actually, I havnt thought to much into it but i like dragon dance. :D
    I use it in a tough match all the time.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Toxic. It's just the pinnacle of desperation-inducing techniques. It's like, "You have no chance to survive, make your time."

I also like the other two toxic effect inducing attacks, Poison Fang and Toxic Spikes.

Ayselipera

Razor Leaf and Vine Whip are my favorites. I love them for the nostalgia plus I love grass Pokemon so it all goes together. Anyways I just always remember from the anime, Bulbasaur using Razor Leaf and Vine Whip all the time.

It's always a sad moment when I have to replace them with better grass moves. :(

Back