• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite paradox Pokémon from each version

Years
    I don't like the names that the Paradox Pokemon have so I will call them the correct names

Flutter Mane I will nickname 'Misdreavus'
    Roaring Moon will be called 'Salamence'

The only one I will give a different name to will be Iron Valliant as I will nickname it Galladevoir

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    My favourite future form is Hydreigon's and my favourite past form is Salamence's. I overall prefer the past forms because they have more variety in their designs and are not just robotic versions of the original. And even though I do like Hydreigon's future form I'm not crazy over the other future forms. For some reason Jigglypuff's past form was my favourite back when everything was revealed and it's probably my second favourite in general,

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Slither Wing (Alirasenti) for being a cutie and finally an attack oriented bug who can make great use of leech life. Can't wait to build one. Also, Flutter Mane (Crinealato), who could just be a Mismagius evolution in terms of stats.
    As for the future Pokémon, I'm not sure. I am new on terastallized raids and I notice that for the most part people use Iron Hands. Based on looks, however, I'd say Iron Jugulis or Iron Thorns.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I love both Iron Valiant and Roaring Moon, especially with their possible connection to Mega Evolution. Iron Valiant has just made me want more varieties of that group. Roaring Moon had me from the start of when I first saw the leak when the pokemon were getting leaked. These seem to be the more 'Legendary' ones that the others as well given their stats. I will say I am not a huge fan of the robot like origin of the Future Paradox Pokemon and I wish they weren't all metallic.

As for Scarlet, I love both Great Tusk and Slither Wing. I could careless about the others. For me, the others, I don't like their designs at all other than Roaring Moon.

Violet, which was my game. Again, I really don't like the metallic bodies, which makes me hate most of them. Iron Bundle and Iron Hands are probably my preferred over the others aside from Iron Valiant.

Angel-of-Light-Kelly

Longtime fan
    Years
    Got to go with Roaring Moon (I love the feather look) and Iron Jugulis (Cool design, plus I'm a dark type and flying type fan). I can't think of any that I dislike though, because even any I find silly, I like because of it.

Years
    excluding the Box art legendaries:

Scarlet: Flutter Mane. Great Tusk is cool too, but I don't like it as much. Idc about the rest of these.
    Violet: Iron Bundle. It's a mecha Delibird, that isn't absolutely horrible in a fight. What's not to love? Iron Valiant is nice too, idc about the rest.

Including the box arts, since those are categorized as 'Paradox Pokemon' by the Dex as well:
    Miraidon easily beats the above ones.
    Can't say much about Koraidon yet as I've only briefly seen it ina touch trade for the dex entry.

Back