• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favorite part of the storyline

Toxicroak

Mustard
Years
  • whats your favorite part?

mine is when Lyra tries to convince her grandmother that her and the hero are not boyfriend and girlfriend

" dont say anything grandma, we are both trainers, and we are supposed to exchange numbers."

or something like that

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
  • whats your favorite part?

mine is when Lyra tries to convince her grandmother that her and the hero are not boyfriend and girlfriend

" dont say anything grandma, we are both trainers, and we are supposed to exchange numbers."

or something like that
    yeah i love that part it is awesome although it would be good if they did fall in love. that type of thing never happens in pokemon games which is annoying :(

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • =O That's also my favourite part aswell. It's so adorable how Ethan says that we are suposed to exchange numbers after his grandma says that. =3 Now everytime Ethan calls, I always think of that. xD;

CrashSmAshley

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • That part is pretty cute. I also like the part of the storyline when I get my Dragonite...oh wait, that hasn't happened yet :P But it will!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Nothing yet. I can't read it. D: But it sounds like this grandma thing will be my favorite when I get HG in English.

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
  • My favorite part was the rocket part as well lol. That was probably the best moment in the game to me haha.

Years
  • It would have to be the whole Dragon's Den thing, I enjoyed all three things it provided for the storyline: 1) Getting meh an Extremespeed Dratini 2) Gettin' Clair's number for rematches, and 3) The double battle versus Clair and Lance (Even though I did 80% of the battle).

And, you know, I'll just put out there that I'd like to punch Lyra in the face. The texts don't move fast enough in her parts, and everytime she calls it's always, "Hey Gold! My dad says you're going to be a great trainer (Or something)! Oh, what am I saying? I sound like a professor! Well, bye Gold!"

The standards for Professors have gone down...

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
  • When you go into the Hall of Fame and there is the reporter.
    Lance says "This might be a bit noisy" or something and you go into the room, and it shows the reporter saying "Wait! we havent done the interview yet!!" and she starts jumping and running around =D

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    its not part of the storyline but i love it when a pokemon loves you and "hugs you'" then it shows hearts... i mean thats just so cute

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years
  • I loved the sign infront of the fake souvenir shop in mahogany town! "just a souvenir shop, nothing suspicious" Yeah...! great... cause thats a great way to not seem suspicious!

Aurako

Pokemon Communicator<3
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 6, 2015
    The scene with Lugia and the Kimono girls. I hated that with a legendary you walked in and it was just... there.
    It seemed so unepic. Not legendary or special at all.

But this... the beautiful song, and Lugia emerging from the waterfall, crying out!

... Now THAT was amazing.

Back