• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your favorite Pokémon Amie game?

Years
  • So I was wanting to know, what is your favorite of the three games to play whenever you play with your Pokémon in the Amie? Whether it's Berry Picker, Head It, or Tile Puzzle, you decide!

リザードン☆

Charizard evolved into..
    Years
  • Berry Picker is the only one I'm able to do to obtain a decent number of poképuffs, that being said my high score is only 135..
    I take way too long doing a puzzle and can never time the heading right in Head It.

Years
  • Berry Picker for me, given it's the one I'm best at if I'm in need of Poke Puffs.

I suck a lot on Head It though.

Years
  • For me it's probably Berry Picker. I don't mind Head It, although I dislike when it throws that gigantic yarn ball at me near the end. >_> Berry Picker moves really fast but I still prefer that one.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • I like the endless(?) mode in Head-It.

The puzzles take me forever, but I enjoy them on odd days. And... that berry thing freaks me out sometimes. haha

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • I'm only good at berry picker, my HS is 200 on infinite. I'm hopeless at the other two haha...

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For me, it's Berry Picker. I'm pretty good at it, and it's quite addicting as well; the game's really fun. Second favorite is Tile Puzzle.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • It's so hard for me to decide on Berry Picker or Head It, love them so much - really hate the tile puzzle one, don't know why, I just don't I find it boring.

I gotten 511 on Head It
    I gotten 131 on Berry Picker

since those records, I have not gotten anywhere close anymore. I usually missed the 3rd time at 120 (Head It) and 60 (Berry Picker) [forgot: on unlimited]

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
    Years
  • Head-It! So fun, and the music is so bouncy (well, I guess they all are). Sometimes, I get into a trance playing it in Unlimited mode. :P The others are pretty fun too, but I tend to get into panics playing those, haha! Berry Picker would be my least favorite, though.

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • Berry Picker. ^_^ I think it's also my best. I don't like the tile puzzle but maybe that's because I'm the worst at it.

Back