• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your favorite Pokémon Amie game?

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I like the puzzles but i am no good in them (time wise) i am best in the head it.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    I've scored >2000 in head-it, which is completely unnecessary but oh so satisfying. The Puzzle game is a load of **** though.

Shhmew

Years
  • My favorite is most definitely Head It ^.^ The yarn and such is so adorable, and I loved trying to get a high score in the unlimited one.

Never been too much of a fan of Berry Picker or the puzzle one. The former being too intense and the latter being too boring.

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • Head It is my favorite because it is the only one where I can do well enough to get the awesome puffs xD

I am horrible at the puzzle game... >_<

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • I love Head It. It's so addictive. Admittedly I'm not super good at it, but I love playing it.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    My favorite is head it I think, second, Berry pick up, I still have to practice in the puzzles.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Tile puzzle for me. I'm not a big fan of the other ones, and I'm definitely better at tile puzzle than I am at the others (though I don't play any of them that much).

Luc-R-io

Unhatched Riolu Egg
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2015
    Tile Puzzle. Although the third challenge frustrates me to no end, I find myself continuing to play it xD

Silri

Kimono Girl
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    My favorite is definitely Berry Picker. It's like I'm helping my babies get something healthy to eat before feeding them all of those super pokepuffs. :P
    Head It is fun too, but I hate that large ball of yarn at the end. I swear I've gotten worse at that part over time, I can never hit it anymore.
    As far as Tile Puzzle, well... I hate it and it hates me.

Jaystar

Sinnoh Veteran
    Years
  • My favorite is Tile Puzzle, but I suck at it XD. Since I only earn like 4 Pokepuffs max on that game, I usually play the other two. I'm best at Berry Picker, so that's my second favorite. o3o

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Head It, and Berry Pick-up. I just love Head It, it's addicting soo much! I suck at Tile Puzzle though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Head It is my favorite because it is the only one where I can do well enough to get the awesome puffs xD

I am horrible at the puzzle game... >_<
    so me !
    I like the puzzles though but i rarely get a good time at the hard ones.
    my hs in the yarn ones is 1200 or thereabouts.

Elements1

Meh
    Years
  • Really don't enjoy berry picker, head-it unlimited is best for me. Easy to gain puffs and still challenging every time. Tile puzzle is for when Head-it gets boring :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Am I the only one that likes the berry picker game? It's fast-paced and really fun. :D The other games didn't really appeal to me tbh.

Years
  • Berry Picker unlimited was the only one I'd play for a while, because it came easy to me. But now it's gotta be Head It unlimited. There is something fun about bouncing yarn balls about on Pokemons' heads, I suppose.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I prefer berry picker because i find it the easiest of all the mini games

Back