• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Pokemon Game

Kratos184

pokémon heart gold is cool
    Years
    Your Favorite Pokemon Game

Pokemon Red... ahh nostalgia <3

:'((lulz the char. ruleffffffff

Last edited:

deathcase

Self-Proclaimed Genious
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    fire red and leaf green.
    because first generation is my favourite.

Diglett

Ice cream snow
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2010
    I really liked Ruby but Fire Red was the best imo because it was the original but with updated 2D pixel graphics.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2011
    Crystal and LeafGreen.

Crystal was super epic and LG was a remake of the originals = autowin.

PokéToast

Want Some Toast?
    Years
    For me, I liked Crystal the best. It up'ed Gold and Silver's storyline, and I loved that they added the animations to the sprites. I also enjoyed that it brought back Kanto, and added a whole storyline to that, with the whole "3 years later" ordeal.

After that, comes R/S/E mainly because of the epic music, and I just loved the Hoenn Pokémon. And the storyline is pretty good too, but it does move by quickly.

D/P/Pt come last, I hated these games. The creatures were un-original, their cries sound terrible and the plot was too thick. Too many legendaries as well! I don't need 12 of them...

Oh yea, Yellow is the best just because it is the best and no one can say otherwise. :D

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2010
    I <3 my HeartGold game, because my pokemon can follow me (ya I'm into that xD). It feels so much more personal now. :3

HeartGold is also the first Pokemon game I've played in a few years, and it's gotten me VERY hooked.

Last edited:

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    Pokemon Silver and Pokemon Snap! It was like Red, only a hundred times more amazing. Only way I can describe it. xD And Pokemon Snap is tons of fun. It was a new and refreshing view on Pokemon (trying to view their habits rather than just ctaching and battling), and it was cute! There's a game I can't get tired of.

I thought Sapphire was pretty bad. I haven't played FR/LG so I can't comment on that. Pearl was...okay, not bad. I think they're adding too much content with little concept. The Mystery Dungeon series has potential, but I find it really boring and not very well executed.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    Well, my first pokemon game was Yellow, and I loved it. I played it in german and didnt understand a word, but after 2 years, I finally reached the Elite 4 and wasted my master ball at a Onix, lol. my then, I skipped G/S/C for some stupid reasons I cant remember. then I got FR and finally got a pokemon game where I could understand what they was saying. but I did miss the Pikachu following me. then I got Sapphire right after it got out and I still play it. then I got platinum, but I hated it. SS was much better then expected, and I could finally make pikachu follow me again :D

so, my favorite is Yellow and Sapphire. Yellow because I started with Pikachu and Sapphire because of HM dive

lucy_goosey

10 years and counting...
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2011
    SoulSilver :) Because it's a remake of Silver which IMO was the best game of the series. I need to get my hands of HG now...

Back