• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Pokemon games music?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Well, title says it all. What are your favorite Pokemon games music? There are so many good tracks on Pokemon! Here are my favorites:

I loved the R/S/E Abandoned Ship theme but ORAS' Sea Mauville was just epic O.O

ORAS also had Wally's theme and Zinnia's theme. Both were pure awesomeness :D

4th gen had Red/Lance's theme that I liked, and the Giratina battle music was great, too.

Years
    Platinum - regular trainer battle music.
    FR/LG - Team Rocket hideout theme
    Mystery Dungeon Red: the theme where Gengar breaks down and redeems himself aka Run Away music.
    Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness/Sky: theme where your partner remembers you after Primal Dialga battle and breaks down, aka Memories of You and Ending.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Ooooh yeah completely forgot about the Mystery Dungeon games! They had the best soundtracks haha.

i love the Grovyle's Sacrifice and Dialga's battle theme. Those are the best ^^

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    I like the music from Petalburg Woods and the Cave of Origin from both RSE and OR/AS. My favorite music ever is the battle theme for Lance and Red from GSC. I like the original better than the HG/SS version.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2024
    Rival Appears from RBY!

Uhh.. There are just too many awesome music to pick just one music, sorry. :x

Kanto: Road to Cerulean, Gym Leader/Elite Four Battle
    Johto: Goldenrod City, Ecruteak City, Route 26 / 27
    Hoenn: Route 110, Verdanturf Town, Credits
    Sinnoh: Cynthia Battle
    Unova: Castelia City, Icirrus City, Opelucid City (White)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Well now, I have many, because there are many themes I love, but I'll stick with the one that I most recently fell in love with. And a bonus!

Spoiler: This theme is amazing

Spoiler: And this cover is amazing too

Spoiler: Nothing beats this though...

Years
    The Unova games had definitely the best soundtrack of the series to me, there's so many themes in there that can strike a chord with you on a personal scale. Unwavering Emotions is one of the standouts, as well as Ghetsis' theme and the Team Plasma grunt battle theme. I also loved the peaceful music Undella Town had when it's not summer in-game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2016
    That tune that would play when ur going on wifi in pokemon dp and platinum.
    the beginning of the violet city song
    lugia battle in hgss
    national park (both versions)
    cerulean city in hgss
    man, there are just too many to name.

Back