• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Pokemon Hack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Pokemon Shiny Gold is my favourate :D.
    Pokemon Light Platinum is a great hack but its english is not good. I know that it was made by someone who is not good at english so I can understand.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    My favorite would be Prism. Pokemon 2 is decent also if anyway has given it a try.

Fleur

~LaFleur
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    Light Platinum is the best I very like too Liquid Ocean,Naranja,IRIS

PlatniumPiano

You are now breathing manually
    Years
  • Sh1ny G0ld 'n RuBy D3stiny iz teh Uberhax!!!!111

^ That.

But I also enjoyed liquid ocean, and genesis was very good (from what I played.) as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    my faverite is mine pokemon yellow storm (found on zegz.darkbb.com) because some yellow hacks are stupid but mine i follow through i made a new hero(ash from d/p seires) and when oak catchs pikachu 9but in mine its old man cathing weedle srry.

also im going to add jhoto/orange islands to mine

so ya mines my favrite.

sethwade24

Crystal Fighting Run
    Years
    • oh
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Pokemon Blasie is my favorite because munchingorange of youtube made it ive never played it but it seems pretty cool

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • my faverite is mine pokemon yellow storm (found on zegz.darkbb.com) because some yellow hacks are stupid but mine i follow through i made a new hero(ash from d/p seires) and when oak catchs pikachu 9but in mine its old man cathing weedle srry.

also im going to add jhoto/orange islands to mine

so ya mines my favrite.
    You know what? So is mine! We should all like our own hacks more than everyone else's, because as a general rule, I'm always better than everyone else!

>_>

Honestly. I don't play enough hacks to say anything. Shinygold annoys me from its backluster effort, and Quartz is... Quartz. o.O

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back