• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Pokemon list?

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    What are your favorite Pokemon and types? All Event Pokemon can be said too. It can be a list from one to however many! My favorite Pokemon is Xerneas because she is the Life Pokemon. My Favorite Pokemon and my Favorite Types are in my sig.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    Why can't they be unannounced Pokemon? I really like Hoopa a lot (at least, as of recently, it's adorable!!), but my absolute favorite has to be Shaymin. :3

Actually event Pokemon that aren't announced can be said too. I usually don't have a Pokemon as a favorite if I like them until it's announced but if people want to talk about them they can.

Years
    Hi!
    I know this is somewhat of a bland question but what are your favorite Pokemon?
    My personal favorite is Typhlosion!
    Hmm... it looks like a very similar thread to this one was posted just shortly before yours. Since there's no point in one question taking up two slots on the index, I'm going to merge your thread over there, Nicodatz. Hope you don't mind!

MERGED.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    My favorite typing is the "Water" type, and my number one favorite pokemon (if people don't already know from my avatar or previous posts) is "Gorebyss".
    It's just the best water pokemon, it's beautiful, sleek, and deadly. Plus it's pink, which is obviously the manliest color ever.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    It's hard for me to list my favorites in order, but here are some of my top faves:

Dunsparce (specifically Shiny Dunsparce) is my favorite Pokémon due to sentimental reasons, but Wartortle is my favorite design-wise and Mothim is my favorite Shiny Pokémon visually. I also really enjoy Lickitung, Ho-Oh, Mew, Meowth/Persian, Froslass, Sneasel, Lapras, Porygon, Dragonair, Sandshrew/Sandslash, and Furret.

Glaceon also looks nice depending on the artwork (I personally despise its official Sugimori stock art and DP/BW sprites). I don't consider it one of my top-favorite designs, nor is it my favorite Eeveelution visually, but I'm pretty attached to my Shiny Glaceon which I hatched (as Eevee) in B2 after only 8 eggs! I chose to evolve it into Glaceon because I used an Ice mono-type team back then.

My favorite types are Ice and Normal.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I thought it was Sneasel or Pikachu but felt a bit iffy about it. So I finally did that dragoncave thingy (https://www.dragonflycave.com/favorite.html) and found some surprising results. Dragonair and Charmeleon were pretty predictable to end up there. But it turns out my favorites are the ones currently in my signature!

Masquerain, Smeargle, Mawile and Sneasel. Well, Charmeleon and Dragonair and Celebi also got picked as my favorites there, but they didn't fit the theme somehow so I left them out of the sig ahhaha.

Years
    I'm very partial to Psychic types. Some of my favorite Pokemon include: Gardevoir, Luxray, Arcanine, Lucario, Espeon, Umbreon, Flygon, Deoxys, Glaceon, etc. It's a long list of favorites really, but these would be a lot of the top ones and I almost always use at least some of them.

Gardevoir in particular is my absolute favorite. Beautiful and deadly, she's always in my teams without exception and I'm really pretty attached to her.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    I thought it was Sneasel or Pikachu but felt a bit iffy about it. So I finally did that dragoncave thingy (https://www.dragonflycave.com/favorite.html) and found some surprising results. Dragonair and Charmeleon were pretty predictable to end up there. But it turns out my favorites are the ones currently in my signature!

Masquerain, Smeargle, Mawile and Sneasel. Well, Charmeleon and Dragonair and Celebi also got picked as my favorites there, but they didn't fit the theme somehow so I left them out of the sig ahhaha.

That site helps people get their favorites which is great. I found my favorites by myself, it was hard at first since there is so many Pokemon.

Limbo

Basically, I love glasses
    Years
    Since lists are nice and tidy, here's my top fives for Pokemon and types:

For Pokemon:
    1. Minccino. It's just so cute, and it's a clean freak after mine own heart~ <3
    2. Greninja. It was my first Pokemon so I feel some connection to it, plus it's a frog ninja. I find that pretty cool personally.
    3. Dragalge. I'm not too sure why I like this one exactly. I suppose the idea of a Poison/Dragon type seahorse just appeals to me.
    4. Gourgeist. Same as above. I can't put my finger on what exactly it is, but something about this Pokemon's idea and design just appeals to me.
    5. Nosepass. Just look at it. I mean.. really look. It's a nose... on a rock. I love it for the exact same reason you probably think it's stupid. ;P

For types:
    1. Flying.
    2. Water.
    3. Dragon.
    4. Normal.
    5. Grass.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    My favourite is Scrafty! I find its appearance really charming, it is amazing and fun in competitive battles when used right, its typing is awesome and it's so diverse with its abilities, movepools and items to use. Also, my favourite type is Dark; love every Poke in it.

As for list:
    2-6. Houndoom, Hydreigon, Mightyena, Manectric, Arcanine
    7. Skarmory
    8. Heliolisk
    9. Noivern
    10. Salamence

Types:
    2. Flying
    3. Dragon
    4. Steel
    5. Fighting

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pikachu, Totodile, Bellossom, Espeon, Togekiss, Absol, Flygon, Milotic, Litwick, aannnd Goomy would have to be my top ten since they're the first ten that I always think of whenever I think of my favorite Pokemon. Though I have a bunch of more favorites beyond these ten as well. ♥

Years
    • They/Them
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 11, 2022
    Miner Are
    Fennekin

Houndour

Meowth

Cubone

Nidoking

Growleth

Evee and all his evolutions

Sandshrew

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    My top 2 (I honestly can't pick between them) are Magneton and Absol.
    Other major favourites are: Venomoth, Ariados, Darkrai, Metagross, Ninetails, Masquerain and Vaporeon. I think I might be missing others that I really like.

My favourite types are probably obvious from the above list, but: Electric, Steel, Dark and Bug. Ice would probably follow afterwards.

The lists above are in no specific order, either. >.>

Years
    I'll list my top 10 favorite pokemon in no particular order:

Alakazam
    Probopass
    Nidoking
    Pidgeot
    Jolteon
    Kingler
    Tauros
    Leavanny
    Heracross
    Seismitoad

As for some of my favorite types? I'm not sure I necessarily favor particular types. Maybe Bug, Grass, Psychic, Electric and Poison. But if you asked me to list my favorite types again two weeks from now, I bet I'd list something different. haha

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Well...
    10. Combee
    IT'S JUST SO CUTE AND THAT POLYCEPHALY
    9. I'm going with Vanillite. Who doesn't like a cute ice cream thing?
    8. Togetic
    I just love it. It's in between cute and masculine.
    7. Gliscor
    The Pokémon I actually love here strategically. Also, it's a flying scorpion. 'nuff said.
    6. Palpitoad
    The derpy one on the list. It's just all like, "herp-a-derp".
    5-4. Phantump and Espurr. They're just too dang cute. Even with Phantump's dex entry and Espurr's looks to many, I find them adorable nonetheless.
    2-3. Floette and Whimiscott. I love these fairies too much to say no. Floette's just...adorable. Eternal Flower Floette is really one thing I love about it. And Whimsicott? It's a fluffy sheep with Prankster.
    1. Sneasel. You already know this for those who know me. It's kinda an awesome Pokémon, despite its frailness in battle. I love unique type combinations, and Sneasel outspeeds lots of things.

Years
    You know, there's a game for this, it's pretty fun!
    Your favorite Pokemon list?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    My absolute favorite pokemon is Quilava. Though I also really like the Aron and Zubat lines a lot.

Axel Rose

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2015
    Chesnaught - I'd love Greninja way more if it was like Gamabunta (Ninja frog? Get it?) but Chesnaught was just so useful overall. Delphox frickin' annoys me.

Charizard Y - Charizard X is awful.

Gligar - Just because I seem like a stick in the mud even I can appreciate the comical designs of this... bat.

For a while I really liked Meganium but it's not very masculine, huh?

Back