• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Pokemon Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

articuno_trumps_all

LeagueShipper,#1Richie-Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    I am about the biggest leagueshipper there is. Richie and Ash make just the cutest couple ever. Besides, there are more leagueshipping hints in the first Richie episode than most other ships have in one season.

My favorite three-way ship is what I like to call stonecoldfoxX3Shipping, which is Brawly+Wallace+Steven.

I also like 3M?sShipping, Misty+May+Melody

I?m also a little bit ContestShipper.

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    If you ask me, this seems like a wierd choice but, kinda like eliteshipping. Nothing can be cuter than the pairings of Lance and Karen or Steven and Glacia or Bruno and Lorelei. What makes it so bizarre is that you never seem to know the characters that well...

Gymleadershiping, like Bugsy and Whitney, is also a favorite of mine.

The Incarnation Pokemon

LeagueSlash Fangirl
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2008
    @ Thine Eyes Deception: Y'know what's funny about your list? Eliteshipping is Lance x Lorelei, and yet you apparently don't ship the two together. Just thought you'd like to know.

As for my favorite ship, well, if my signature hasn't already made it painfully obvious, ORIGINSHIPPING = my OTP. I can't wait for next month's installment of the PokeSpecial Ru/Sa arc!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2009
    I don't even know what this shipping rubbish is about any way can someone explain it for me please it seems lik its got som thing to do with boyfriend/girlfriend sexual relations am i correct? :cross-eye :cross-eye

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Tootmonster said:
    I don't even know what this shipping rubbish is about any way can someone explain it for me please it seems lik its got som thing to do with boyfriend/girlfriend sexual relations am i correct? :cross-eye :cross-eye

Well, you're pretty much right. Shipping is basically the support/belief of a romantic relationship (I guess you could say sexual, but since the main characters of Pokemon are kids, it might not be the appropriate term) between two characters, in this case pokemon. If you couldn't tell already, the term ship is derived from relationship..

just some friendly advice : You shoudn't call it rubbish - I am not too concerned, but others might be offended..

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    I have the weirdest taste in Shipping, but anyway, since I don't know the names... uh.... lemme think...

Kanna and Kasumi... XD
    And so much yuri pairing I can think of it, it's not funny. (Most of them involving Kasumi and practically any girl she meets. XD)

Anyway... I like most shipping (Except Yaoi... just to make things clear. XD), but here are my favorites.

Haruka and Satoshi - I do like Satoshi and Kasumi as a couple, but for some reason, Haruka seems to be a rather interesting and dare I say it, a better match for Satoshi! And they look rather cute together to be honest. =P

Shigeru and Kasumi - Honest to god, I haven't a clue why I like this, yet, I like them as a couple. Go fig.

Kanna and Shiba - I personally like these two as a couple, too bad Kanna doesn't really appear anymore...

Wataru and Ibuki - Heh, well, they trained together...so...

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Noooo! DragonShipping ish evil! Clair and Liza are more likely than that. For heaven's sake, DraggirlShipping is more likely to happen than PokeShipping. Sorry about that. I had to say something because Clair has the whip again and she's looking at me *ducks*
    And I've said this before but I love saying it "I'm a PokeShipper AND an AdvanceShipper!" But I only think May likes Ash. Ash is either too dense or misses Misty.

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    Crystal Clair said:
    Noooo! DragonShipping ish evil! Clair and Liza are more likely than that. For heaven's sake, DraggirlShipping is more likely to happen than PokeShipping.

I never thought of that pairing before, I gotta write that down and remember it! Ibuki and Jiiku... mwahahah!

Years
    Um, could we please post our comments on shippings in the sticky? We really don't need any more threads about it since it's a debate with no end...

And can any moderator close this since there's a sticky on it? I'm just asking, so don't get angry at me!

Sato

N'cha!
    Years
    Hmm... I would have to go with:

Kenta x Marina
    Satoshi x Kasumi (Mainly due to the events of the 2nd movie really....)
    Satoshi x Latias
    Takeshi x Junsa/Joy (Come on... it's about time he got a break...)

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Kanna and Kasumi... XD
    And so much yuri pairing I can think of it, it's not funny. (Most of them involving Kasumi and practically any girl she meets. XD)

Anyway... I like most shipping (Except Yaoi... just to make things clear. XD), but here are my favorites.

Haruka and Satoshi - I do like Satoshi and Kasumi as a couple, but for some reason, Haruka seems to be a rather interesting and dare I say it, a better match for Satoshi! And they look rather cute together to be honest. =P

Shigeru and Kasumi - Honest to god, I haven't a clue why I like this, yet, I like them as a couple. Go fig.

Kanna and Shiba - I personally like these two as a couple, too bad Kanna doesn't really appear anymore...

Who's Kanna?

wobbuffetds

Now it's time for my friends!
    Years
    ContestShipping. May and Drew are definitely the perfect couple for each other and they happen to slowly reveal it to the other one every single time there is an episode for them. Plus, Pokémon Contests are more original than having the regular old and boring Pokémon Battles, since they add color and flavor to the idea. Another reason why is because I'm writing my own ContestShipping, called HarleyScarow. If you want to read this evil and cool shipping, then click here

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Um... wobbuffetds, this thread is like a year old. O.O You're not supposed to post in a thread when it's over a month old... so... um... *reports*

Sorry! On a side note though... I do like ContestShipping as well. ^^;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back