• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Rpg Game?

Jiggly Jello

DJ Squiggles
Years
  • Final Fantasy VI hands down. There are no words to describe how awesome it is! I have never played a game as much as I have this one. I have even played every incarnation available...it just never gets old!

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I have got to go with Fallout 3 on this one. I loved that game took me awhile to get used to it cuz I wasn't used to RPG games but once I picked up on it I couldn't quit playing it.

TheLeetCasualGamer

Hi, I'm strange :3
    Years
  • I have a lot

Pokemon- for obvious reasons

Lunar 2- Very unnoticed but amazing game with great story mixed in with some humor, great characters, simple but fun gameplay with impressive CGI for the Playstation era.

Tales of Symphonia- fun gameplay, great story, most the characters are likable, and wooo, co-op! =D

Mother 2/Earthbound- very off the wall RPG, getting a lot of popularity now, but back then kind of overshadowed

Golden Sun- Not as good as Pokemon, but a somewhat overlooked handheld RPG series. The visuals are amazing for the system, the story was very fun, and the custumization was fun to mess around with, however kind of made the games a bit too easy (only downside lol)

Lunyka

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Dark Cloud 2.

Customizable everything, great storyline, good plot twists, great character development, and fun gameplay.

I couldn't ask for more in a game then that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2012
    It's ironic how RPG is my favorite genre and yet I have fewest games. I love all the Mario RPGs and Sailor Moon: Another Story. I'm just now getting into Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    mine is elder scrolls morrowind for original xbox-it was a more complex and layered rpg than anything then or now. i spent over 500 hours playing it and will play again when i get a hard drive as i still own a copy. skyrim is my 2nd and oblivion is in my top ten but morrowind had way more freedom,was more challenging and was more of a hardcore rpg than its succesors...oh yeah and the world had a richer and more unique look feel and culture than later medival and viking settings.

the last two TES games have dumbed down the experience for more sales and are still a blast but i yearn for the golden days when the series was more of a pure and niche rpg experience that appealed to nerds such as myself

Back