• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite school subject?

Do you own a fav subject in school?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I don't get History this year ;o usually my favorite subject every year,so I currently like literature as my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    History is the only subect I slightly enjoy...
    Although English isn't too bad.
    I generally dislike all subjects and school in general though. I'm hopelessy bad at all the interesting subjects (aka. Art & Music). Cooking was fun, but I don't take that subject anymore.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
  • My favourite subjects are Art, Geography, English and German. I'm pretty good at all of them, and the teachers are pretty awesome as well. I like Home Economics and Physical Education too, but I can't say I'm very fond of the teachers for those subjects. >>;

Years
  • It used to be Maths most of the time, but Biology is a lot easier this year, no genetics and stuff (which surprises me).
    My least favorites are Sports (i think this subject is called physical education in english-speaking countries) and German, i just fail at these ones.

Years
  • I do: Design Technology and Geography! DT, because our teacher is awesome and just awesome! Geography, our teacher is like 50 and uses awesome words! We started singing and he said; "You guys singing is bear jarrin'! We all started laughing XD

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I love music,
    It's the best subject that i'm good at and i want to do something with it when i'm older =D

Lukum

MASTER OMEGA
    Years
  • Science but i suck at it!! lolz
    Your favorite school subject?

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Back in high school, I favored any subject that had nothing to do with either mathematics or science. English, Spanish, History, and Japanese were pretty much top of the list. Though, Spanish was really only favored because my teacher was amazing.

Now that I'm in college, I don't really have a favorite subject. I'm still in Japanese here, but it's not quite as much fun as it moves at a much quicker and less enjoyable pace. If I have to pick, Presentational Speaking is the class I currently dislike the least. :D

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • Physical Education, English and Design & Technology.

I like English because I always get A's, Design & Tech is hands-on which is better than writing in a book and Physical Education is just kickass. :)

Back