• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite side...

What side do you like to seat on?

• Left

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Mmmmm, on the right, no! my other right!

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • on the right

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters

Xion

The Jesus of Suburbia
Years
  • What is your favorite side of things? like when you go in your car, where do you like to seat, in the left or right?

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • usually the right side of things,I always sit on the right side because I'm the only one in the car other than my dad who drives XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    I dunno...when I'm in my car I'm usually a loner in the back seat, never to be heard. I either daydream or fall asleep, and forget which side I'm on.
    Which means I don't really bother.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I like the middle.

(J/K)

I like the right actually, it's the passenger seat in the car, and you just have to relax... =3

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Same for me, Andymuffin.

If I ever get in a car, I sit on the right side or I feel... out of place, constricted, like I'm going insane.

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
  • Arcanine said:
    I like to sit on the right side (I just don't feel right on the left XD). Even riding in the back seat I ride on the right.
    Over here the passenger seat is on the left XD. So you would feel mighty weird if you came over here and sat on the right, Andy. XD. Me, at the moment i'm mostly on the right, since im learning to drive. XD

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I sit wherever on earth I feel like. Although when I go to my grandparents, I sit on the left XD But every time else, it doesn't matter to me ^_^

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • If I drive I'm on the right.

If I'm the only passenger, I'm in the passenger seat, or if I'm older than the other passengers :D

If I'm the only other passenger (Driver, Me, and older person), I'll sit in the middle of the backseat, leaning like, right in there faces, or I'll lie down, even though that only worked when I was smaller :D

If it's packed, then I'll sit behind the passenger seat, unless I'm driving, or oldest passenger.

:D

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Left ish teh pwnz! ^^ I'm a lefty myself and therefore I love left on anything. =D I write with my left hand, I hold utensils with my left hand, I sit on the left side of the car, and my bed's even on the left side of my bedroom. XD

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2007
    Right! I'm right handed so I guess that is why I chose it. Mhmm. A very good reason. ^^

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
  • I sit on the left, which is behind the passenger seat here, i wont be learning to drive for ages so i just sit on the left for this strange reason that i cannot describe XD

Bay-kun

<That's me Oo
    Years
  • Well, just about everything is left for me except riding in a car. I don't know why. It just feels weird to me sitting on the left side of a car. XD

Back