• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favorite soundtrack from DPPt

pauldan00b

Veteran Breeder/Elite Trainer
    Years
    I like the piano music you hear in Cynthia's room just before the battle begins and in Platinum that you hear when you purchase the Piano in the Villa. It's got that epic kinda sound that makes you realize just how far you've come and that this is it...the last battle is here. Also, being a piano player myself its just an amazing bit of music that when I first heard it sent chills down my spine.

itsgoallen

... Gay Trainer?
    Years
    I loved Canalave theme. Maybe it's just because Canalave is my favourite city, don't know. And it's a remix from GSC ending so yay :D generation 2 for the win, lol

cherrybby

→ bellarayne
    Years
    oooooh, i have so many! (:

canalave city: it's so pretty, and yet it kinda creeps me out at the same time. xD i think it's because of harbor inn.
    eterna forest: soft, but also rather eerie.
    old chateau: pretty much my favorite? and the remix on youtube. omggg.
    sunyshore city: it's so upbeat and optimistic! the perfect music to get your final badge. xD it reminds of me of rocket man a bit. i don't know why.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    The Villa Sounds System (Lilycove City from Hoenn)
    The Villa music box (Twinleaf remixed)
    Cynthia's music pre-battle, and Cynthia's battle music
    The Regis music!!!(out of and in battle)
    Sunnyshore
    i could go on....

Dawn Rules

<--- Dawn Strong, Smart & Sexy
    Years
    I like Canalave City its relaxing and its the only music i can remember from the game(I havent played D/P/Pt in months)

Back