• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Thing In Your House? o.0;

Years
    Well out of the many things that may inhibit your house what is your favorite one?
    Well, I have more then one, sorry XP.
    1.My Comp.
    2.My Dog.
    3.My Refridgerator!
    4.The TV.

There may be more then that, but those are the top of the top!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I feel so sorry for your dog, with you labelling it a thing. *Pats Robert's dog*

Anyways, apart from the computer... probably my bed, as its nice and soft and squishy and warm. It's always a nice thing to curl up into on a night. Also, the TV in the living room (not my crappy old one XD), as its big and has the most channels on XD

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Computer and bed. Anything that is helpful for making me feel good.

Years
    the computer (*gasp!* what a suprise! xD)
    And the gamecube <3 What can I say, I like nintendo systems. xD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    My computer <3 It's my linkage to my life, my hope, my joy <33333 And the phone, because without the modem, I'd have to use Public Access Computers. x.x

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My computer of course, lol. Also my bed, phone, and tv. Oh yeah my anime and music CDs. ^___^

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    DragonTrainer said:
    I bet you everyone says their computer
    Wow youre good.I was going to say that.Also my money and my anime related things.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Other then my computer... my videogames XD.

I cherish all my consoles *group hug* XD, infact I just got Viewtiful Joe for PS2 today.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My computers (laptop and desktop) <3
    My guitar~
    My Pokemon Ruby
    My books
    Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life. *_*

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    I'm thinking along the lines of my car keys.

Okay - My car isn't great, it's not even registered, I'm not even GETTING it registered it's no use, but it's fun to drive, and since the CAR isn't in my house, next best thing is the keys.

After that comes the stereo, of which allows me to listen to lots of great songs by lots of great artists, whenever I want.

Then comes my computer, because I can come here, and beat people down in Netbattle :P

Back