• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Favorite Thing On FR/LG?

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Just the fact that you can get all the Pokemon would have to be my favorite feature.

MagbyEX

ub3r d00d
    Years
    The better graphics because on the old Pokemon Games being Blue and Red,the graphics for the Pokemon (especially in the PokeDex) looked like they were drawn by my 6 year old cousin.Game Freak did a great job of improving on this.

For an example of bad graphics,look up a picture of Vileplume from Red and Blue.

corinnepkmn

I'm a pokemon!
    Years
    I like the RS/orre compatibility, how you can catch all the pokemon, the union room (for the chatting, not the battling), the graphics in most cases (they killed blastoise! see the crystal sprite for what it should be), move tutors etc., shinies, and basically everything that makes it better than RBY.
    The thing I hate most about this game (there aren't many) is that you have to go on colosseum to get some of the best pokemon. I'm sure I'm not the only person wishing houndoom was easier to get ^^; At least they have steelix/scizor.

Mirage

just another guy
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 12, 2006
    Man, nona ya mentioned the TV thing. of corse they could have better flicks but........ah........never mind...... :dead: :dead: :dead:

Years
    corinnepkmn said:
    I like the RS/orre compatibility, how you can catch all the pokemon
    you can catch them all??? *gets excited* actually i noticed that some pokemon that weren't in the old blue version were in the leaf green...
    or are you just talking about the national dex or whatever it is... i read about it somewhere...

also i really love the pictures of the items! that's so cool... i love the look of the little shiny nugget balls...

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I love the graphics and the fact that they added new towns or Islands to the game so its not the same old boring towns.Also the new and improved slot machines.

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    I love that game freak made it possible to get deoxys in this one without trading or cheating by using gameshark/action replay/ or codebreaker.When I get that pokemon, all I have to worry about mosty is the gold/silver/crystal pokemon in colossem and jirachi.

I also love the graphics.It looks like insted of a remake, they did an brand new saga.I also like that the Elite Four gets more powerful each time you beat them.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    someting I forgot to add earlier is the fact that the begging movie is like the acual cartoon but 3D.

Shining Mew

A Mew??!? WHERE
    Years
    Yeah, I too like how they made the little icons for the items. Its cute ^^ I like the smaller font as well, everything just looks neater. The Islands are cool as well, somewhere else to go instead of the usual towns and such. I just like all the little things they added like how you look at the Pokemon in your party and the sprite "jumps" xD I <3 the stupid stuff

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Mine, well.. what I like the most about FR/LG is the addition to the Sevii islands and the fact that you can catch some of the Johto pokemon there. I'm pretty content with that.

G-Klav

Meh, what should this here say
    Years
    I like the item sprites ( ;) ) and the Sevii Islands, of course!
    I also like the resampled G/S/C music, but there should've been more of it, like the Ice Path music in the Icefall Cave...

And I like the G/S/C pok?mon (and Kanto) you can catch in them. Finally I was able to get my Vaporeon! :D

Emerald Queen

Dragon Training Apprentice
    Years
    Yes, being able to see and move items being held by pokemon in the PC is definitely the best new feature in FR/LG.I like being able to move items about so I can not only organise my pokemon, but also what they hold, too. It makes storing items easier, too. as you don't have to go through all the hassle of taking pokemon out of storage before giving them something to hold.

Back