• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite type...

What is your favorite type?

• Psychic

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Water

Votes: 14 12.0%
  • Fire

Votes: 19 16.2%
  • Grass

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Poison

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Steel

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Ground

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Bug

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Flying

• Dark

Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Ghost

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Dragon

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • Ice

Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Electric

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Fighting

Votes: 3 2.6%
  • Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal

• Total voters

Shine Austin

But we gamble with desire.
Years
  • I have always been a big fan of anything water type. The strange thing is that I don't like the ocean or swimming that much but I love water pokemon and generally the water element all together. The runner up is the Grass-type because they can steal an opponents health and heal themselves at the same time (Giga Drain, Mega Drain, Leech Seed).

Moonlit Absol

Dark Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    My favorite types are Dark Types. I find them to be very strong, and rather rare.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I prefer the dragon type. They make up the majority of my party. :P

Also, since they only have two, super-effective weaknesses, dragon types aren't what you may call a push-over.

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
    Years
  • Dragon types are my favorite. I have a habit of chainbreeding dragon moves onto my pokemon =P.
    eg. Charmander with Dragon Rush

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Bug types are my favourite, they may seem weak but they have the potential for greatness ~

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • In general, its mainly the Ice type that is the favoured type for me. A primary reason for this is that its the type that holds my favourite Pokemon and Eeveelution; Glaceon. However, I also like the Water type. For an Eeveelution reason, my second favourite of the Eeveelutions is Vaporeon. XD

Dragon Type:
    Only one weakness: Dragon type, but there are few dragon pokemons and few dragon moves.
    Thy're unique, and they inlude the most powerful pokemons (dragonite, grachomp, salamance...).
    Great moves.

The only dissadvantages is that dragon moves are super effective against only dragon pokemon and that usually these kind of pokemon level up slowly(but its worth of it)

Back