• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Anime Characters/Bishies?

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Well, almost every single Anime and or Manga can usually be noticed due to the unique way in which the characters are drawn. More often than not, they're called Bishies, literally, Pretty Boy/Girl (Bishounen/Bishoujo).

So umm, list down your favourite Bishies. The old one kinda died...

A word to note, this is note the Bishie Claim thread...

Mine comes later...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Red - Pokemon Special
    If you didn't see this one coming, you might as well jump into a hole. XD; IDK how it happened, but I honestly think that Red has came up to be my top favorite bishie. He's just so luffable even though he's oblivious as heck. ♥

Kinomiya Takao/Tygon Granger - Beyblade
    Takao~ Oh so luffable. Takao and Red are kind of a like, I know. Red seems to be more luffable though. It must be his obliviousness. Both are adorable when emo though.

Hattori Heiji and Kudo Shinichi - Detective Conan
    Can't choose between the two; both are amazing. c:

Mithos Yggdrasil - Tales of Symphonia
    He's so adorable and cute, even when evil~ I've roleplayed him pre-game though, and gawd he's even more adorable. c:

Lloyd Irving - Tales of Symphonia
    Might as well place him here, although he's been bumped down by Mithos. :B

Zelos Wilder - Tales of Symphonia
    Place him here; has been bumped down by both Lloyd and Mithos though. xD;

Guy Cecil - Tales of the Abyss
    ABYSS ORANGE. That's all~ ♥

Red - Pokemon Special
    He just has to be mentioned again. ILU RED ♥[/b]

Sync the Tempest - Tales of the Abyss
    SYNC~ My oh so favorite enemy of all time~ ... Well... Favorite second to Mithos. XD; They're close though. Real close.

Kujyou Kazune - Kamichama Karin
    He's a dork. He's sexist. He hates bugs. He's amazing when drunk. What's not to love about him~♥

Hotori Tadase - Shugo Chara!
    I feel a bit bad for him, because the majority of the people in the fandom favor Ikuto over him. I luffles the little prince though. c:

Red - Pokemon Special
    What? I can't mention him a third time? D:

That's all the male bishies that I love and adore. Maybe I'll post the Female ones later, or perhaps more Male ones that I didn't want to put up here because then otherwise the list would be... quite long. XD;

Red will be at the top, and may always be at the top~ ♥ Or at least for a long, long time.

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Gauche Suede - Tegami Bachi
    Where to begin. For one thing, he's wearing a double scarf, one of the coolest scarves ever. :3 Next, his shindanjuu(heart fragment) is named kurobari(black needle). Black being my favourite colour. To top it off, he just looks awesome. ;3

Suou Pavlichenko - Darker Than Black: Ryuusei no Gemini
    One of my favourite Anime characters. Badass and kawaii. An excellent combination, and she carries a PTRD-41 anti-tank gun. What gun is more badass than an anti-tank gun I'd like to know. Plus, she's just plain awesome.

Anya Alstreim - Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch R2
    Badass and kawaii. :3 Also, is a Knight of the Rounds, at 15 years old. :D

Hei/BK 201/Li Shengshun - Darker Than Black Series
    Awesome, badass, and just plain cool. One of my favourite bishies ever.

Kaguya Sumeragi - Code Geass
    Kawaii, that's actually the only reason, but it should suffice.

Kimimaro Kaguya - Naruto
    Because he uses his bones to fight. Who else takes out their spine and uses it a a whip.

Train Heartnet - Black Cat
    Because Train's just awesome. He has a gun and awesome aiming skill, and is a bishie. :3

That's all for now...

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    My favorite anime characters are:

Girls:
    Fruits Basket - Tohru-san (so cute)
    Full Metal Panic - Chidori (spunky and funny)
    Karin - Karin (haha so embarrasing)
    Bleach - Yoruichi (the cat, never mess with her)
    Naruto - Hinata (Aahh, gets so shy when she's around Naruto)
    Sailormoon - Sailor Moon and Sailor Jupiter

Boys:
    Full Metal Panic - Sousuke (haha, such an idiot when it comes to everyday things)
    Yakitate - Pierrot, Kuro-yan (gotta luv those acid-trips)
    Eyeshield - Hiruma (scary!!)
    Naruto - Naruto, Lee, Kakashi, Itachi (such awesome mixture of good guys vs baddies)
    Hunter X Hunter - Gon and Killua (great combo)
    Bleach - Ichigo (so coool)
    Hikaru no go - Sai (so cute and such a bishie)
    Death Note - L (OMG such a cutie :love5:)

There's more, but I'll add on this later.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Your Favourite Anime Characters/Bishies?

Came up with this using the following guidelines:

"Quickly (and somewhat randomly) think of 6 of your favorite anime characters (from different anime). What anime are they from? Choose 1 more character you like from that anime. Post your results here. (Only human and humanoid characters are allowed, so no Pikachu or Mudkipz). Keep in mind that these characters do not have to be from your favorite anime; you're categorizing characters, not anime."

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Shalon — Quiz Magic Academy
    Guchuko — Potemayo
    Pakis-tan — Afghanistan
    Ai — Popotan
    Komugi Nakahara — Nurse Witch Komugi-Chan Magikarte
    Koyori Kokubunji — Nurse Witch Komugi-Chan Magikarte
    Misaki Nakahara — Welcome to the N.H.K!
    Nana — Elfen Lied
    Henrietta — Gunslinger Girl
    Rico — Gunslinger Girl
    Angelica — Gunslinger Girl
    Ayumu Kasuga — Azumanga Daioh
    Kiki — Witch's Delivery Service
    Aruruw — Utawarerumono
    Kamyu — Utawarerumono
    Yuzuha — Utawarerumono

Edit:
    Nijuku — Shoulder a Coffin Kuro
    Sanju — Shoulder a Coffin Kuro

Last edited:

Jado

Two cookies for Dane <3
    Years
    My favorite bishonen:

James from Pokemon: In addition to being the hot kind of adorable, James is kind, sensitive, loyal, intelligent, and has a great sense of humor. What more could a girl (or guy, but sadly for his fanboys he does not swing that way) want?

Tamaki Suoh from Ouran High School Host Club: No doubt, Tamaki is hot. While he may be egotistical, he is still a sweet guy who would do anything for the people he cares for. He is also humorous and looks as though he would be fun to hang around.

Ryuuji Otogi from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters: Because he shows that a guy can be nice while also being sexy and cool :D

Guy Cecil from Tales of the Abyss: Not only is Guy handsome, but he is friendly, compassionate, and loyal. Shame that he suffers from gynophobia (though he was beginning to get over it at the end of the game).

Last edited:

Slapagnome

I is a sad kitteh D:
    Years
    Bleach:
    Kisake- Need I say, if not his personality, it is his hat. And, well, Benihime <3
    Hitsugaya- What? Hitsugaya is awesome, short, and white hair with a sword as long as his body.

Ah, My Goddess:
    Urd- Sexy, and Urd Bolts!
    Belldandy- By far, if anyone in this world is perfect, it would be Belldandy
    Keiichi- Hopeless guy who gets the girl of almost every man's dreams

Naruto:
    Shino: Creepy bug guy... But he has that side of them that just is... Idk

Death Note:
    Light- I really like Light because of his ideals, which are not far off from my own.

Gurren Lagann:
    Kamina- Manlier than you can ever hope to be.

Inuyasha:
    Buyo, the cat- Freaken awesome... Yes, I believe Buyo the cat should be place here... He is cute... Don't look at me like that...

Back