• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite ending credits

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    Im suprised that no one else made a thread like this. Well just as the title says, what is your favorite pokemon ending credits (from the games of course)

I like the FR/LG ending credits, just because of how they smashed various themes from the kanto region into the credits.

RSE ending comes in 2nd. I love looking at all the pokemon I caught after my journey xDD

mama luigi

It's freakin' Mama Luigi!
    Years
    In my opinion, I guess mine is the Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald one! I always listen to the ending credits song! <3

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    My favorite is probably the ending from RSE. The music is so nice and calming, and it just feels so satisfying watching your character ride all the way back to Littleroot. Plus, Sapphire was the first Pokemon game I ever finished, so the ending holds a lot of nostalgia for me as well.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Im suprised that no one else made a thread like this.

Because not that many people really care? :/ HGSS credits are cute. RSE comes in second just cause it's nice seeing all your Pokemon, especially when you see a the little Torchic that you started with that's now a Blaziken. Awww<3

Last edited:
    Back