• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite form of entertainment?

Your favourite form of entertainment?

• Total voters

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Gonna say music because I constantly have it playing in the background.

I don't watch much TV, don't see many movies, and I certainly don't read very much (at least not works of fiction). Video games are off-and-on depending on whether there's good games out.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
    Music, honestly. Although I enjoy video games and others, Music is the clear winner. Although only types of rock and some rapcore, lol.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Films all the way. I am constantly watching movies all the time. It takes me to another world :)

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    I love all forms of media, but Music saved my life. And it's what I use the most. I mean all through the night and most of the day. I need music.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Music got my vote, because I always listen to it wherever I go. And it always turns a smile on my face. I mainly listen uplifting music like zouk, merengue, reggae, reggaeton, dancehall. I also like hip-hop and house, though. I usually don't give much about lyrics, as long as it sounds good.

Video games came in as a second, as I like the interaction. I've been gaming since I was little, and I still play on a daily basis.

aguinn99

Im a firin mah lazor
    Years
    The best would have to be video games.... I'm am addicted. If I was allowed to use them more often I would not be so addicted, but that's not how it is. Video Games occupied a lot of time in my life, they are great. Books are a close second, they help me relax, and I finish early doing things In school so I read most of the time with that free time. The third is music, especially around now because Christmas music is on most of the time hmm why isn't it on now., and Christmas music is my favorite type of music.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I would say video games seeing as I use them a lot.

Video Games > Books > Music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TV

MEGAS

Bestow5000 from YouTube
    Years
    Music! Nothing beats the sheer fun and comfort of music I need everyday for some entertaiment for me. Video games too, but not that much, but still, yeah. xD

Back