• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Gaming Quotes

Joshawott

Banned
Years
  • "Quit dinkin' around, Slip!" - Peppy Hare, Star Fox 64

I literally burst out laughing the first time I heard that, and quite honestly I find it much funnier than the ever-so-popular "DO A BARREL ROLL!", but that's just one person's opinion. Both are hilarious!

Sonicfan9988

Sonic, Hilda & Rosa! ♥
    Years
  • I have somemore Sonic quotes to add:

"You think you can keep up with me?"
    -Dr. Eggman in Sonic Adventure.
    "I'll use your CHAOS CONTROL!"
    -Sonic in Sonic Adventure 2.
    "Find the computer room!"
    -Vector the Crocodile in Shadow the Hedgehog.
    "Where's that D*** fourth Chaos Emerald!?"
    -Shadow in Shadow the Hedgehog.

Here is a Bubsy quote:

"What could possibly go wrong?"
    -Bubsy in Bubsy the Bobcat in claws encounters of the furred kind.

Now here are some of my fave Shao Kahn quotes:

"Is that your best?"
    -Shao Kahn in Mortal Kombat II.
    "You will never win!"
    -Shao Kahn in Mortal Kombat 3.

TY

"How long did it take to spend the money you stole from me?" - Wolf (NFS Carbon) in which my response was: "i bought this cool Mazda RX-8 and i will pwn you"
    "Dont get mad, or throw the controller to your cat" - LBP 1, First steps, when you get stuck.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    From Touhou 6's Extra stage when playing as Marisa Kirasame:
    Flandre Scarlet: Will you play with me?
    Marisa: How much will you pay?
    Flandre: One coin.
    Marisa: You can't buy a life for one coin!
    Flandre: I meant you can't continue.

Or from Perfect Cherry Blossom's first stage, when playing as Sakuya:
    Letty Whiterock: ...Well, first off, there's a freaky flying maid coming towards me.

Touhou is so quotable.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Heavy Gear 2. Can't remember what mission, but I think its mission 11

Dragon: Welcome to Gomorrah, Ass-crack of the universe.

Again, HG2 Mission 8 or 9.
    *Outside of a heavily defended base. Trying to figure out how to sneak in*

Juno Vesping: Well, maybe we can jump on some of the trucks and ride in on them.
    Anton Malliux: Of course. We'll just jump our 10 tons on very quietly and they will never notice us.

The italics denote the sarcasm.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hahahahaha! Jon, I think everyone on this forum knows those quotes! We could go for "Are you are boy or a girl?" XDD!

Either way, there is a lovely mix of different games and quotes! :D​

Your Favourite Gaming Quotes

:p

Anyway. A few I got from Tales of Eternia.

Humans are terrified of darkness...
    Yet they fail to recognize the true darkness within their hearts.
    - Shadow

"What is the value of a world choking in the miasma of its own sickening desire?" - Shizel

(The last one was more because she uses grand words. XD)

And... Presea Combatir wins because of pure lol

A terrible curse will befall anyone who opens this iron maiden before it grants its wish. First, you'll experience stomach-churning sickness and diarrhea for 77 straight hours. Then for the following 777 days, the king of demons will appear and stick his finger up your nose. Every. Single. Day.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    From Damon Baird of Gears Of War 3 - "And que the reinforcements." Right before a group of Locust attack.

My personal favorite from Sergeant Avery Johnson from Halo Combat Evolved - "Men, led those dumb bugs out to the middle of nowhere to keep 'em from gettin' their filthy claws on Earth. But, we stumbled onto somethin they're so hot for, that they're scramblin' over each other to get it. Well, I don't care if it's God's own anti-son-of-a-***** machine, or a giant hula hoop, we're not gonna let 'em have it! What we will let 'em have is a belly full of lead, and a pool of their own blood to drown in!"

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • Mass Effect 3

Urdnot Grunt - I don't need Luck. I have ammo.

Illusive Man: Shepard, you're in my chair.
    Shepard: This chair's about the only damn thing you have left. Cerberus is finished.

Red alert 2
    Einstein: Well, commander. I've learned it is never a good idea to play around with the forces of nature. But with this evil Romanov running loose again, we have no choice! This Weather Control Device provides very advanced manipulation of the weather patterns. These are God's toys, commander... use them wisely, ja?

CnC 3 Tiberium Wars

Kane: Good afternoon, Commander. You must be lost. This is not your precious Blue Zone, this is Nod territory. Tell you what -- I'll have my forces send you home -- in a body bag.

Years
  • Pokemon:
    - "I like shorts. They're comfy and easy to wear."
    - "Plasbaaaaaad."

Animal Crossing Wild World
    - " I caught a squid! No I squidn't..."
    - "Would you like some pigeon milk in your coffee?"

Grand Theft Auto's
    - not a quote, but the second safehouse has a certain graffitoed message at the entrance...
    - "In the navy!"
    - Faggio, its pronounced fuh-JEE-oh, have been pronouncing it wrong for years according to GTA 4...

Algo Fonix

oh god
    Years
  • Final Fantasy V

Gilgamesh: "Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh... it is morphing time!"

I love that one.

Sonicfan9988

Sonic, Hilda & Rosa! ♥
    Years
  • Here are somemore of my fave game quotes:

Street Fighter:
    "Go home and be a family man! -Guile in Street Fighter 2.
    "I am your god!" -Gill in Street Fighter 3:New Generation & Street Fighter 3:2nd Impact.
    "Welcome to your death!" -Gill in Street Fighter 3:3rd Strike.

Sonic the Hedgehog:
    "Let's do it!" -Sonic in Sonic Rush Adventure.
    "I'm the coolest!" -Shadow in Sonic Adventure 2.

Last edited:

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
  • *Laughs Maniacally*- Knuckles the Echidna, Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Knuckles

"I'm Aqua Man, but you can call me Handsome guy!"-Aqua Man,Megaman 8 (as in the Aqua Man that doesn't use whales)

"This is my grandson. He's been your rival since you were a baby. ...Erm, what is his name again?"- You better know who said this and where this is from, or else.

Back