• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Gaming Quotes

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
Years
  • F-Zero GX:

The Skull: 'This ship has excellent boosters! It could blast all the way to the netherworld!'

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I don't have a favourite.. but the one that always pops into my head when someone says "VG quote" is that one from Kingdom Hearts.. because I had to re-battle that boss so many times it's stuck in my head.

Tarzan: "CLAYTON? NOT CLAYTON!! EE OO! OOH-OOH=AAHHH!!! -NOT- CLAYTON!!!!"

... fml..

Asuf

Dragon Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Quotes I can easily remember are mostly from Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, such as the infamous announcements in online multiplayer such as:
    ENEMY AC-130 ABOVE!! The spetsnaz say it with such emotion compared to other teams as well as announcing that a nuke is imbound, it sounds like their sobbing.

Uncharted 3 when Drake is scaling a Mountain with his female friend (forgot her name), she climbs up above him, he looks behind him and says 'Nice view'. The girl scoffs and says 'Men...' :P

Assassins Creed II, after Ezio makes his first assassination (not the first guard you kill), he shouts and mentions that the auditore line isn't finished, he remains. ''I am Ezio!, Ezio Auditore Da Firenze!''

Also, from a short film called Assassins Creed Embers, this quote stood out to me. "When I was a young man, I had liberty, but I did not see it. I had time, but I did not know it. And I had love, but I did not feel it. Many decades would pass before I understood the meaning of all three. And now, the twilight of my life, this understanding has passed into contentment.

Plenty more, but those are all I can think of for now.

Years
  • "But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake."
    -GLaDOS

Don't know if it really counts as a quote since it comes from a line of her 'Still Alive' song, but this line always sticks out for me.

Years
  • I'm playing Final Fantasy XII at the moment:

Balthier: Ah, the prison repository of wrested relics and raiments.
    Vaan: So, our things are in here?
    Balthier: That's what I said.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • To add on my previous quotes, and add to Archer's post...

Balthier: "Yes, [the mimics] drink all the electricity, but they'll give it back to you if you ask nicely. Sticking them with a sword helps, too."

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • Skyrim: "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow in the knee."

It's IN the knee people, not TO the knee. Play the game and talk to the guards for like five hours.

Team Fortress 2 (Heavy): "CRY SOME MORE, HAHAHAHahaha. Cry some more."
    Team Fortress 2 (Demoman): *with scottish accent* "Oh they're gonna have to glue you back together, IN HELL!!!"

That's all I can think of at the moment. If you want one more quote, look at my Avatar.

Mystical Mermaid

Resident Mermaid
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Gah, there's so many! I'll have to name a few favorites.

"You all sound like chapters from a self-help booklet!"
    - Kefka, Final Fantasy VI

"Will you jump in the toilet?"
    - Narration prompt, Breath of Fire II

"I am the great Cackletta's most best pupil, who is named Fawful! I am here, laughing at you! If you are giving us the chase, just to get your silly princess's voice, then you are idiots of foolishness! Princess Peach's sweet voice will soon be the bread that makes the sandwich of Cackletta's desires! And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread! The mustard of your doom!"
    Fawful - Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga (It was very hard to pick just one quote from him.)

"Holmes vs. Moriarty... Aristotle vs MASHY SPIKE PLATE!!!"
    Wheatley, Portal 2 (It was also very hard to narrow this game down to just one quote.)

"How are you, gentlemen? All your base are belong to us."
    - CATS, Zero Wing

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
    Years
  • "This is it baby, hold me."
    Sergeant Johnson, Halo

"No... that would be your mother!"
    Blue Spy, Team Fortress 2

"… and then he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on Earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one!"
    Soldier, Team Fortress 2

"....T'all you fine dandies so proud, so ****-sure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone."
    Demoman, Team Fortress 2

Years
  • To add on my previous quotes, and add to Archer's post...

Balthier: "Yes, [the mimics] drink all the electricity, but they'll give it back to you if you ask nicely. Sticking them with a sword helps, too."
    Yeah, it's much funnier when you read it with his voice. The accent and very calm and facetious manner help his jokes come across as very dry. :D

I would also quote pretty much anything Haggard from BFBC2 says.

xelarator

Gentlemen.
    Years
  • Got one more, and it's one of my favorites even though it's not really a quote:

KoL Majorly Poisioned Effect Description: "You've been way poisoned. This isn't your average everyday spider poison, or even your above-average every-other-day cobra poison -- this is your 99.9th percentile, maybe-once-every-eight-or-ten-weeks knock-you-on-your-ass poison. And knock you on your ass it has."

Haseyo

쏘쿨
    Years
  • Skimmed thread, not sure if someone already posted it.

"Memories are nice, but that's all they are..." - Rikku, FFX

Very powerful from someone of her personality. I use this very often, making sure I don't live in the past.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Mainly from Resident Evil series:

"That was too close. You almost became a Jill Sandwich" - Barry Burton (Resident Evil) Not sure if that's how it went. I just loved the Jill Sandwich bit

"You may be able to prolong your life, but it's not like you can escape your inevitable death, is it?" - Jack Krauser (Resident Evil 4)

"Well, if it isn't the ***** in the red dress" - Jack Krauser (Resident Evil 4)

" Well... I see that the President equipped his daughter... with ballistics, too" - Luis Sera (Resident Evil 4; he was talking about Ashley's chesitcles)

"Monsters. I guess after this, there will be one less to worry about." - Leon Kennedy (RE4) BADASS!

"Time to die Chris" - Albert Wesker (RE5)

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
    Years
  • Hmm... Let's see if I can fish out some good ones...

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Tepeu: "Let's go partner!"
    Teotl: "Part... ner?"
    Tepeu: "It means... Friend."

Tepeu: "Hey, are you sure you're feeling okay eating all of that darkness?"
    Teotl: "I feel... I feel..."
    Tepeu: *stares at Teotl with a frightened look on his face*
    Teotl: "Hungry..."

Teotl: "I blow sparkly-breath!"

Cave Story

Balrog: "OH YEAH!"

Megaman X7

Red: "What DO YOU MEAN?!"

Lollipop Chainsaw

Juliet: "DON'T BE RACIST AGAINST COWS NICK!"

(Not sure if it went like this, but the last line is correct.)

Nick: "But, I'm not even sure that we'd be able to have a baby. I'm just a head."

Juliet: "Well, we could always take some of your cells and some magic and grow a baby."

Nick: "Oh, cool."

Juliet: "But there's a 50% chance that it will be a cannibal."

That's all I have for now. I'll come back if I remember something else.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Nero: I thought this meant a lot to you.
    Dante: Keep it. That's the only kind of gift worth giving.

<3

Oh oh, and:

Vergil: Foolishness, Dante, Foolishness. Might controls everything. And without strength, you cannot protect anything. Let alone yourself.

Might Controls everything.
    Might Controlls everything.
    Might Cantrollz everything.
    Might Can Trollz everything.
    Might can trollz everything!

Arceus Whisper

Shiny Hunter
    Years
  • "You cannot defeat me with a blade that does not sparkle with the power to repel evil! What you hold is useless" - Ganon
    OR
    "I have been waiting for you, boy. For one like you... Yes... For the hero. *Ganon laughs* Do not betray my expectations." - Ganon
    Either way Ganon says some pretty awesome things.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Oh, a new one from Marvel vs Capcom: Fate of Two Worlds:

Deadpool: You can't spell assassin with out sin... and twice the ass!

Back