• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Favourite Kanto/Johto Gym Leader??

Status
Not open for further replies.

pghahaha

Beware of Hippopotas!
Years
Defiantly
Johto: Bugsy
Kanto: Lt. Surge. Heh heh, he looks soo funny with that laugh.

ShadowUmbreon197

The Moonlight Pokemon
Years
Johto- Jasmine. I like her and she was a good challenge in HeartGold and Soulsilver

Kanto- Sabrina. I don't know why I like her so much. She was also a good challenge.

Years
My favorite Gym Leader of Kanto had to be Blue. He's the only Leader to use a team that isn't of a specific type, and even though he's no longer your rival, it's still satisfying to beat him in HG/SS.

I was going to pick Clair for my favorite Johto Gym Leader, but remembered that we had Drayden/Iris as Gym Leaders in B/W, so she no longer had a unique typing. I guess my favorite would be Jasmine, as she actually played a role in the game outside her Gym battle, and Steel is a tough type to face if unprepared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back