• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your Favourite Legendary/ Special Pokemon?

Favourite Legendary/ Special Pokemon in HG/SS?

• Ho-Oh

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Lugia

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Celebi

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Entei

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Raikou

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Suicune

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Red Gyarados

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Lapras

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters

Finnel

Years
    I can't decide between Ho-oh, Entei and Raikou. I love them all so much.

... I guess I'll go with Entei, since he's so fluffy and lovable.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    Suicune,
    I've always loved that pokemon :D; it was the first ever pokemon magnet that i got and i didn't realise it was a legendary/special, i just love the way it looks ect :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Suicune is cool, and the way it was used to purify water has amazed me ever since. I think it would come in 5th for me, actually maybe it might come in over the Lapras that I thought was interesting.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I am going to have to say Lapras and Ho-oh. They are pretty cool pokemon and I just adore them.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Why didn't I see Celebi? Anyway, because of that fatal mistake on my part, I would have to say I like Raikou the best, but Celebi comes in a close second. It's really unique, and I would love it if they have an event on this Pokémon.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    The red Gyrados was a very cool surprise to me when I first saw it. It was a very cool thing to have in the game, especially for the people who like to catch shinies.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Red Gyarados was the first shiny encounter out of the two I had in Gold.

The other was a shiny Weedle in the Bug Catching Contest. I ran away by mistake and still kick myself for it.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I know it sais that I'm a Lugia hugger, but I think I love Lapras just as much as I love Lugia. Lapras has been my favourite Poke since the first generation xD But Lugia is just amazing too. Dilemmas... I think I'll vote for Lapras since I think lots of people are already voting for Lugia xD

Back