• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your favourite moments about Pokemon Black & White [spoilers]

Dandaman955

The not-so new guy anymore =(
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    I haven't played through it completely, I've reached about Route 4, But SkyArrow bridge & Castelia city blew my mind. As did the seasons. All that on a DS! ^_^

Years
  • I have three moments thus far.

First - The opening theme. Blew me away, it was incredible.
    Second - As well with the SkyArrow bridge.
    Third - The whole humankind feel in the game -- Ports, Airport, Roads, Railroads, all that jazz.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    The first battle in your room is pretty awesome, love seeing the humongous mess that your room becomes. Another is the first time you step outside your house, the shine of the sun and the birds flying away. I really wish they had done that more in different places. Another moment I really enjoyed is when you're on your way to Opelucid City for your last badge, and you're crossing the bridge. Ghetsis is waiting for you at the end, and the Shadow Triad gets a hold of you and he gives you that whole spiel. Something about that moment felt awesome and kinda epic. And of course, the end when
    Spoiler:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I loved the Skyarrow bridge.
    The Shadow Triad was pretty cool and mysterious when they showed up.
    I loved pretty much every part of the plot, because I felt more involved in the plot than previous games.
    When I was entering places, like going to fight the E4, or lowering the drawbridge, I loved how, at night, there would be stars shining bright and the 3-D was just awesome.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • The opening was stunning. I'm only at the third badge, so I don't have any other moments except for that one. Even my fiance, who doesn't even like Pokemon, was impressed.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    The plot was incredible... I actually got sad at some points towards the end

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My favorite moment of the game was when Bianca's father came to Nimbasa City and Elesa came and had a rather inspiring speech about the differences in people.

"You know, there are many people in this world. There are people whose way of thinking may be completely different than yours. Sometimes, this means you may get hurt. But it's important to keep trying to learn about the differences between yourself and others… To learn that being different is OK."

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • N. Just... everything about N. Every mention he had, every time he showed up, everything he said to me... especially when he had a go at Prof. Juniper in Chargestone Cave. I was nodding along with him and laughing.

Sleet

Forum Lurker
    Years
  • Only read the spoiler if you've beat the game!
    Spoiler:

-Sky arrow bridge
    -Team Plasma music
    -Music that plays when a Gym Leader is down to their last Pokemon

My Favorite Pokemon game since Gen II

Years
  • Don't read this if you haven't been to Victory Road road.....

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    For me, it is the Elite 4. I loved how epic your entrance was to each of them (even if the battles were a little disappointing).

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
  • The ending at N's castle - especially N's toy room and when he flies away at the end. (I thought he jumped off and killed himself)

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • the opening is absolutly amazing so awesome.
    then skyarrow bridge all that detail is so pretty
    then the seasons are pretty neat as well

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • The Opening Scene's music! ♥
    & the Skyarrow bridge.

I also love the part where you go 'face to face' with N in Nimbasa City.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    N's castle rising, the opening scenes and the Reshiram/Zekrom entering N's castle. Amaaaazing. :3 I think those were all...ummm...yeah that's about all of the major ones I could think of. Oh and starting the journey. :D

Back