• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite Pokémon movie

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
  • I've watch all of the Pokemon movies, except for Pokemon: Zekrom and Victini (I'm pretty sure its the same movie) anyways, the ones that I hated were Pokemon: The Movie and Pokemon 4ever; I've watched them once and will never watch them again. My favorite Pokemon of all time was probably The Rise of Darkrai due to the fight of Palika and Dialga.

:t354:TG

Klinklang5

Bowties are Cool
    Years
  • Movie Black: Victini and Reshiram is definitely the best, but the old movies and Pokemon seem to lose their meaning after I quit for a while and then returned to it so the newest Pokemon appeal more to me.

Last edited:

Jarred0809

The Eternal Lurker
    Years
  • 3) Pokemon 2000
    2) Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
    1) Mewtwo Strikes Back. It was the first movie I ever went to a theater to see.

Years
  • The first three were my personal Favourites in the order of

3) Spell of the Unown
    2) Mewtwo Strikes Back
    1) The Power of One.

I like the power of one because it features the best legendary of all Lugia ;)
    Also it has a good storyline and it has some humor with it with Team Rocket and even a funny line from Ash

Team Rocket wanting to join weightwatchers about did it for me.

dnomyar27

Beginning VulpixEevee Lover
    Years
  • The First one will be the best

Since I remmember the best movie ever is the first one. Mew vs Mewtwo. It has the necesary action, feellings, drama. I love it. The clones, how Mewtwo learned the lesson. Well, it was/is/and will be the best.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • My favourite is the 1st movie with Mewtwo and Mew. It just seems very original and very good story telling. It is alos a story of redemption of sorts, with Mewtwo releasizing not every human is worthless.

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
  • Mine is without a doubt, hands down, Pokemon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea... I mean it has everything that I wanted! Action, drama, friendships and even some romance!!!! =)

Chantelle

Pikachu Trainer
    Years
  • I am completely and utterly torn between the 5th Movie (Heros: Latios and Latias) and the 13th (Zoroark: Master of Illusions). I never count the first as it is the undesputed champion.

Back