• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Pokeball?

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    The Cherish Ball and the Luxury Ball are my favorites. They both have such pretty colors~

Years
    Name: Heavy Ball

I'll just mention that I like the name. And was a teenager when GS were new.

Purpose: Net Ball

Water-types and Bugs are quite common...

Look: Luxury Ball

Black + Red = ^__^

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    The dusk ball is superior to many pokeballs.
    It can be abused easily, and well, the animation is just full of awesome.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    The original poke'ball.... these days there all so many different balls I really don't care anymore haha.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    I think the dusk ball looks the coolest, especially when you catch a pokemon or call it out of the pokeball. It not only helps in dark places, but it helps (me) easily catch pokemon randomly! (I was able to catch Dialga with it on my first try in diamond)

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    I like the design of the Luxury Ball, but I have a habit of trying to catch as many Pokemon as I can with a regular Pokeball...I sat through and had to reset my DS 8 times just to get Uxie with a Pokeball...

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
    Gen I: Ultra Ball
    Your Favourite Pokeball?

Gen II: Heavy Ball
    Your Favourite Pokeball?

Gen III:Net Ball
    Your Favourite Pokeball?

Gen IV:Cherish Ball
    Your Favourite Pokeball?

Top Three: 1.
    Your Favourite Pokeball?
    ; 2.
    Your Favourite Pokeball?
    ; 3.
    Your Favourite Pokeball?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Luxury Ball and Premimer Ball. I always make sure that I capture at least one of my in-game Pokemon in each (and make sure I catch Meowth/Persian in the Luxury Ball).

Shame that my competitive team will all be in lowly Pokeballs 'cause they're all hatched:/

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Premier Balls are pretty, but my favorite is the Moon Ball. I never used it a lot, but it sure does look cool.

I completely agree. :D

Your Favourite Pokeball?

I mean, just look at it. Although I can't actually recall a time when I actually used one, the art for it looks amazing, with the moon, blue and black. :)

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I absolutely love the Luxury Ball, its design is just one of the most memorable for me. And the Premier Ball is great since it's an effective but simple look. The Cherish Ball is a favorite of mine as well, just because it's so rare and valuable.

Back