• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite Pokemon DS game?

You favourite Pokemon DS Game?

• Total voters

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    which one do u like. Diamond/Pearl , Platinum, Dash, Ranger, Mystery Dungeon or Torzei ?

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Definately Platinum. So many new things to explore.

Years
  • I haven't played Platinum yet, so I just put down Diamond and Pokemon Ranger (it's not too bad) But I'm hoping that Platinum will blow them out of the park :D

Years
  • Pokémon Diamond. It was the introduction of new Pokémon so naturally it's going to be fun seeing all the new things and what not.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Pokemon Diamond. It's the only one on the list - not counting Pearl and Platinum - that I've enjoyed, and it brought a lot of new Pokemon.
    Plus, two of my favorite Pokemon come from the Sinnoh region.

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
  • Platinum at this moment. Every pokémon games are good on ds expect dash. (I really hate Dash...) Platinum has many new things to explore and more pokémons on normal pokédex (I mean that pokédex what you have in the beginning of the game if somebody don't know...). Trozei or Link in Europe is good game too but I haven't played it at this time. Diamond and Pearl are good games. Mystery Dungeons are exellent. I haven't played lot Rangers. Yesterday I played about two hours and went two first missions on Almia... Older Ranger I have played only about one hour, I haven't really got into that Ranger thing, but maybe I understand that game later... :D

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Pokemon Diamond. Just because it was the intro and was an awesome one at that! ^_^ Aswell as I haven't play Platinum yet.
    My second would be ranger.

Back