• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite Pokemon of all time

The Pokemaster

General Grievous = badass
Years
I refuse to use legendaries for i view them as unhonourable, my favourite pokemon include:

1. ALAKAZAM! he is the best, i have an alakazam with the max spd stat one can have, he defeats mews and mewtwos everyday as part of his training regiment
2. Poliwrath, now THIS is a fighting type, my poliwraths defence stat is darn big, and he is famed for once actually defeating another trainers Mewtwo
3. Metagross, of course i have one of these too, its stats are through the roof, its like a living Tank and nothing that gets in its way can possibly survive the onslaught, including an unfortunate Articuno that once got in its way.
4. Dragonite, my dragonite is a multi-typer, and thats what i think their best use is, to use 3 different elements to put the hurt on pretty much any pokemon that dares challenge him, very darn useful for their wide variety of Tm learning ability.
5. Tyranitar, my tyranitar has an atk stat surpassing 420! and their dark and rock moves are what make them 5th on my list, also they look darn awesome
6. Golem my final favourite is golem, strong, powerful, able to take a lotta punishment, i think they are my favourite rock type.

Back