• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Favourite Shiny?

Which Shiny Should I MM Next in X&Y?

• 6IV (Fast Ball) Growlithe (Egg Moves: Crunch, Double-Edge, Morning Sun, Close Combat)

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • 6IV (Dream Ball) Poochyena (Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Poison Fang)

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 5IV (Dream Ball) Buneary (Egg Moves: Circle Throw, Fake Out, Sweet Kiss, Thunder Punch)

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • 5IV (Dream Ball) Mareep (Egg Moves: Iron Tail, Flatter, Eerie Impulse, Agility)

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
Shiny eevee as it was my first shiny, love the grey!

Years
For me this generation it would be shiny Chespin/Chesnaught, as I think that colouration suits it a lot more than its regular form, along with shiny Doublade :)

I voted for Poochyena in your poll as it's my fave of the bunch; Mightyena's shiny is nice and I like all the "Fang" moves :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
My favorite shiny in my collection from Pokemon X & Y would have to be my Speed Boost Scolipede. This dude is not only a monster in competitive battling, but I love the colors and the design of his shiny form. My second and third favorite looking shinies have to be black Greninja and Chandelure!

scolipede.gif
greninja.gif
chandelure.gif

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 8, 2019
I gotta go with shiny volcarona on my favourite shiny ima start breeding good IV's into one then ima MM it

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 16, 2014
My alltime favorite shiny is probablyyyy Luxray or Chandelure, as for this gen, I really love Aegislash.

Magica

Miss Magic
Years
Go for the Growlithe or Poochy! Gold coloration is the best!
All the ghost Pokemon have pretty nice shinies. I used to dislike the greenish color, but shiny Mismagius has really grown on me (yes, I'm biased). I have a female named Elphaba (not creative, I know...) Chandelure, Golurk, Froslass, and Aegislash are also some of my favorites.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I looove some of the neon shinies and others. I do wish they could have adjusted Garchomp's colors a bit more to make the shiny form more obvious, but it's whatever ;( At least they made Mega Shiny Garchomp pretty obviously hot pink (no complaints here about that).

Some other new shinies worth mentioning that I love are all the starters (except the Chespin line, oops), Espurr and both Meowstic, and Aegislash. I'm sure there are others worth noting but those are the ones that stand out for me.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
My top 2 favorite shinies of all times has not changed - those are Mienfoo (#1) & Mienshao (#2)!!

For the newer generation - really love Braixen, Delphox shiny colors, and also started to really love female Meowstic shiny coloring, that blue fur almost turns into Persian's light cream yellow.

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
Shiny mega-gardevoir and shiny mega-garchomp are beautiful!

I also love Mawile, Bellossom, Sylveon and the goomy line's shiny forms.

Years
I luuuuurv shiny Tyrunt and Tyrantrum! They're way up there in my favorites now. Maybe even #1... I also really like the golden brown of shiny Pyroar. And silver/red fennekin is oh-so cute.
Gotta say, I really was impressed with this gen in shiny and normal designs. :3

Back