• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader!

Favourite Gym Leader from Sinnoh?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    i would have to say candice here pokemone are great and she is a great gym leader aswell as being cute

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    My Post.....

Come on!!!Volkner is the best,look at the poll,eveyone is going crazy!!!I also like him,and i'm using him as the main hero in my hack.

I'm not writing every time i post this CSS design

Beelzebub

under the crimson air
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    Volkner, because he has electric types. \o/ I'm also a fan of Candice, though.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I find Volkner to be the best of all the Sinnoh Gym leaders. Could be his team, his gym, the fact that his gym is in Sunnyshore City, or something else; but he's my favorite.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Volkner, hands down. He's always been my favorite since D/P came out. He just seems a lot cooler than the other Gym Leaders, in my opinion.

Яiolu.

мσσηℓιgнт
    Years
    • Age 26
    • =P
    • Seen May 7, 2009
    My Favourite Was Maylene Since She Had A Ownage Lucario =P

Яiolu.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well i never really liked most of the sinnoh gym leaders. Although that Crasher Wake guy was pretty cool i gues. =p

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Volkner is another one I like. They made him even better by making the storyline of him getting bored of being a gym leader.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I must state that Candice is also a cool gym leader. I like how they made her have a Glaceon in Pokemon Platinum.

mystery913

some guy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    well i dont know i guess Candice would be my favorite cause i do like ice pokemon but gardenia is not far behind. i like how she got scared in front of the old chateau and i think she ties into the whole mystery of the old chateau somehow

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I voted for Volkner because he has electric types and thats my most favorite type in the game! I love my Electric Pokemon!!! ^_^

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Oh, no question it's Roark. He's in my favorite shipping, he has a pretty beast team for the battle cafe in the Battle Frontier. Not to mention he is the best looking of the gym leaders, not even Volkner can compare. 8D Oh, and he has Bryon as his father, gotta love the whole family!

Back