• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Favourite so far???

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Im really excited for all of them, my favorite so far is that grass pokemon that looks like a cloud, puppy/doggy pokemon, and if that cat turns out to be a panther(one of my favorite pokemon) :O it will rockkkk
    Oh and not to forget mijumarus evos, especially the final evo

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2016
    Im really excited for all of them, my favorite so far is that grass pokemon that looks like a cloud, puppy/doggy pokemon, and if that cat turns out to be a panther(one of my favorite pokemon) :O it will rockkkk

Oh yeah, if that cat actually DOES turn out to be a Panther I will go nuts. Panthers? Awesome cats.

Now that I think about it though... I really do like the Mr. Funky Afro Tauros, Denchura, and Mijumaru's final evolution. Man I'm running out of team slots. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2012
    yes! if the cat evolves into something like a black and purple Persian (but cooler) it may be my new fav poke =D

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Never call it Smugface its Smugleaf SMUGLEAF

Chillarmy is still my favorite

smugface is its first evolution :P

its smugleaf
    smugface/ster
    & smuglord

my fav is kibagos final form, or the electric bug i cant choose their both too cool :cer_love:

Years
    I don't really have just one favorite, so I'll just list all the ones I love. <33

Meguroko (crocodile with glasses? Freakin' awesome)
    Kurumiru (so damn cute...>.<)
    Yanappu (adorable expression, and I hate monkeys xD)
    Emonga (even as a Pikaclone, it's WAY better than Pikachu)
    Hiyappu (blissful expression = LOVE)
    Desukan (you gotta love that Gengar smile)
    Tamagetake (yeah, it does look kinda stupid, but you gotta love that face~ <3)
    Baffuron (because a buffalo with an afro is HAWT)

Pokabu is no longer my second favorite Pokemon. That is... if those evolutions are real. Which they undoubtedly are...sadly. u_u

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
    Tsutaaja(Smugleaf) and Smugface AND Smuglord >w< duhh
    Futachimaru (Migumaru's first Evo)
    i would like Pokabu's last Evo mroe if it was Quadrupedal =\

Choroneko, Hiyappu(Water Monkeh), Denchura

but yeah i really like ALL the Pokemon revealed so far xDD

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    So many favourites already. ALL OF THEM! They are all amaizing and I do like their designs better than all of the other gens. Probably because they are based in another continent.

But if I had to chose I choose the baby crocodile. I'm Aussie what do you expect?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back