• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite Water Attacks !!

Favourite Water Attacks ??

• Total voters

ck1109

Mew Rules!
Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2009
    HYdro Pump and Surf too. but i like water pulse too.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Hydro pump and surf~
    They were so much fun in Pokemon Stadim. Surf is the best though~

Sparks

MasatoxSatoshi Shipper
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    I like Water Pulse for the reason that it's not all that widely used like Surf and Hydro Pump are, and it has a slight confusion chance. I prefer all lesser used attacks to the popular ones actually.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Surf, obviously because it's the 95 elemental of water, and the other must be Aqua Tail, as it saves a lot of Pokemon for being a quite reliable physical water attack. Rain Dance is the close 3rd because a few Pokemon are only even noticed because of this attack alone.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Bubble, Bubblebeam, and Aqua Jet. Yup, those are my favorites, I think they look the best.

Ethan621

Wait, what?
    Years
  • I went bubblebeam...there's just something about the water types having their own beam attack that looks cool in my mind. Too bad no one uses it.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I like Surf & Aqua Tail, because they do the most damage for their respective types.

Sure, moves like Hydro Pump & Water Spout have more power, but the drawbacks are annoying, heh.

Jackie

Pokemon Ranger
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2007
    Definitely Surf. :)
    Hydro Pump only for the animation.

Back