• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your feet, and covering them up.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • I always wear shoes outside and socks as well unless it's like sandals. Inside I sometimes wear socks or slippers if it's cold.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    We Asians don't wear footwear in private homes generally. Not only are my feet big, their size and inability to stink are but one of my sources of pride. If I don't have serious walking/running to do, I'll wear sandals outdoors.

Alec_

Years
  • I usually wear shoes only if i go out with some activities like going to school, graduation. Going to the mall. But. If it's summer i usually wear Slippers. xD. So i can stay fresh :3.

~Fairytales.

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • 1. How long do you wear shoes/something to cover up your feet in a day? If I go somewhere during the day I wear my shoes.

2. Do you wear it while you're home? Yes, I do wear my shoes all day long if I went somewhere.

3. Do you prefer to stay barefoot? I do prefer barefoot, but what you gotta do is what you gotta do.

4. Do you wear socks with your shoes? Or do you wear something that doesn't require socks? I always wear socks when I'm wearing my shoes.

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
    Years
  • I go barefoot whenever I can get away with it. Even outside, but if it's really hot I'll usually wear some flip-flops. I just love the way grass and sand feels between my feet.

Zach.Is.Me.

As my name suggests, I am Zach
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2009
    I almost never wear socks, even with shoes or boots in the winter. And almost always sandals between march and october.

Back