• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your final wish..

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    If I died right now I wouldn't be able to make a wish because I'd be dead. *snicker*

If I'm going to die in a few seconds why would I waste the wish on me? I'd probably die before it came true. What a waste. I'd probably use to wish for just general betterment, wellbeing and happiness for my family and friends (probably not all, lol. But I've got people in mind :p).

No wait. Since I'd have to be alive to make the wish, and ther'd be a slight chnace it'd come true in time if it was for me...then I'd wish to stay alive.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    o.0..
    If my first wish could be granted I'd wish to die sooner. x.x
    Most peoples' answers are mainly the same. To make the world a better place and to get a normal death..
    Arn't answers original anymore? XD

Back