• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first ever Pokemon game?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    My first real pokémon game was Ruby. I don't think I finished it but I played for like 6 hours straight the first time, that's just how good I thought it was. It helped that I had a cool pokémon like Treecko/Grovyle too.

Years
    Red when I was a child, and I was pretty noobish. Never played it again after finishing it once, and then I touched Emerald not so long after.

Delirious Absol

Call me Del
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    Blue. My dad bought my sister and me Red and Blue for Christmas when they first came out and we begged and begged to get them early. He caved. I played Blue over and over after completing it.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    My first game was Emerald. I was a total noob and my brother's friend basically did my run for me. But eventually I restarted it and did it on my own, and came to absolutely love everything about it <3

itsSacred

Sly and Strong like a Blaziken
    Years
    I think the first Pokemon game I owned was Diamond, mainly because every time I play that game memories rush back quickly.

AkameTheBulbasaur

Akame Marukawa of Iyotono
    Years
    My very first Pokemon game (and also my very first game ever) was Pokemon Pearl in 2007.
    I started on Gen IV and then went backwards from there. My next game was Fire Red, then I got Leaf Green, then I got Emerald, then I got Gold and that was it for main series games until last year when I got White 2. Not sure whether I'll get Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire yet, but I'll get one of those.

Anyway, Pokemon Pearl was my first game ever, and I still manage to play it and find it fun nearly a decade later. :D

Back