• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your first pokemon game

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    My first game was Pokemon Red. I didn't know anything about The Mew Glitch or Missingno back then though :)

♠Dawn Rayne♠

Best in the world at what I do
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen May 6, 2012
    My Dad bought me a Gameboy Color and Pokemon Yellow when I was 8 years old, I will never forget that day. I was in love with the series from that point forward.

Years
    Sadly, my first Pokemon game was Sapphire. =/
    I just wasn't into Pokemon when I was younger, but the whole Mystery Dungeon thing kinda got me into it. (Technically, my first Pokemon game was PMD: Blue Rescue Team, but I don't count that as a REAL Pokemon game). :x

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My first Pokemon game? Pokemon Red. Got it as a birthday gift back when it was recently released. Unfortunately I lost it when I moved to a different city. (More likely I threw it away by mistake. :( )

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    My first Pokémon Game was when I was 7 years old. It was Pokémon Sapphire and I absolutely fell in love with the Pokémon generations every since. I never really have anything bad to say about the games as I always get adjusted to new changes I've known about Pokémon before I was seven as my brother was into it as well so when I got the game I knew how to do most of the stuff. I love the memories of my Poképast. :P

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    My 1st game I believe was Crystal, I remember grinding my Chikorita to level 20 on the 1st few routes, dont really remember much else from that, lol :D

Years
    Mine was blue. I must have been 10 or 11 at the time... I remember it took me months to save up for a gameboy by doing chores for my parents. Then yellow came out and I got that the following Christmas. Loved both of them. =)

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Kinda ashamed to admit it but it was Pokémon Sapphire, a couple of years ago.
    I was into Pokémon since always, but I wasn't even aware of the games... :/
    But I HAVE played them all!

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    Pokemon Snap took away my PokeGinity. ♥ Then I bought Pokemon Stadium 2. I didn't have any of the GB handhelds at the time so I had to make do with what I did have: an N64. I miss those games ( and the system ) so much... :(

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    My first Pokémon game? That will have to be Pokémon Red, lots of years ago. Too bad I gave it away. Not that I have anything to run it on, though.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    My first Pokemon game would have to be Emerald. I got it when I got my ds. It was the one of the first games I was allowed to get, because my parents were very uptight about video games.

Back