• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your first reactions to Pokemon Diamond & Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Reaction 1:
    "Sweet! New Pokemon game."

Reaction 2:
    "Walk faster, little n00b!"

Reaction 3 (inside Pal Park):
    "WTH is that!? Oh, it's Charizard.."

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2008
    My first reaction was that this game was going to be amazing. I hated Hoenn and the stupid water world! Repel became a necessity due to that game. I like how there are neat features. I want the battle frontier back though. I enjoyed the DP pokemon much more than the RSE.

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    1st reaction:
    yay. a new game

2nd reaction (after seeing the first few pokes):
    Nintendo is really running out of ideas. I mean just look at purugly and bidoof.

3rd reaction:
    can't this game go any faster? honestly, i finished my XD and GBA games faster than this!

4th reaction (after i have gotten the national dex):
    Finally, i can transfer the hundreds of pokes from my other games.

Years
    a bunch of my friends and i already figured that out. right after ruby and sapphire we just knew that the next games would be emerald, diamond and pearl. it was a gut feeling so i wasn't surprised at all.

wus6r

pokemon expert
    Years
    my first proper reaction when i saw bidoof was wtf has game freak gone mental

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back