• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

PachiPachi

The Pachirisu freak!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Mine was Pikachu-coloured Pichu.
    I would have met a brown Graveler, but my sister was playing my game when it appeared, and she ran away from it! She told me later, and I was furious with her.

Conkercorner

Professional Pikachu Burner
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    My first sight of one was a stupid pink wooper. But it was in the safari zone. But later on I found a pink murkrow. It's a lvl 100 honchcrow now. But it's really annoying that the pink ones follow me around.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I saw a Shiny Pidgey when I started FireRed before I got any PokeBalls, I hated that, but if in Pearl, then I saw a shiny Kricketune, and then a shiny Cresselia and got a shiny Metagross in a trade. I have a full Pokedex now.

AmitieFan985

Let's Drill!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2011
    My first shiny was a Ponyta. From what I can remember, I was training my Pokemon in one of the routes and that's when I first encountered the shiny Ponyta.

ThatsTakao

Hiya!
    Years
    *Sigh*
    A shiny Spinda.
    It depresses me. It just sits in its own box.
    I caught a shiny Abamasnow or whatever it's called on my friend's game.
    But he released it.. because it was mine.

Draknir

The God of Fire
    Years
    Diamond: Random encounter Shinx(And stupidly, I traded it when I was new on Wi-Fi)
    Pearl: Pokéradar'd Shinx(Synchronize didn't work, however)
    Jp. Platinum: Random encounter Snover
    Eng. Platinum: RNG'd Spiritomb.

HirakuNoShadow

Au contraire mon frère.
    Years
    I caught a shiny Carvanha while trying desperately to catch a Feebas in Emerald, then found a shiny Ditto in Cerulean Cave in FireRed, Shiny Poochyena in Route 120, and shiny Lickilicky in Battle Frontier in Platinum

There's more, but can't recall where from though

Mr. Poke

The Pokemon Trader
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    shiny totodile, was my first, straight out the pokeball, first try (:

Koope

Rainbowlicious!
    Years
    Just started platinum over today and I caught a shiny :D. I had my DS on my bed while I was reading a magazine when I hear a strange chime .. I look ... and BEHOLD! A shiny bidoof :D I will now make him a shiny hm slave >;D

Years
    i have had a shiny meditite i found heading to one town i cant remember the name in pokemon diamond and just yesterday i found a shiny dratini un blackthorn city in the cave it was awesome and on my team i have a shiny charmeleon (i hate charizard)

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Alas, i found a Shiney Magikarp yesterday....pointless

pockeyfox

Grand Trainer
    Years
    Like many were saying, my first shiny was the Red Gyarados from Silver.
    The first from Platinum was a Shellos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back