• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in my Diamond quite a long time ago, before I got the Pokèradar, I was really keen on chaining heaps bcoz I was obsessed with shiny Pokès, when I got the Pokèradar from that prof. guy, I went to the first big patch of grass I saw, used the Pokèradar.. Walk into a patch, I see a Bidoof without realising the difference, *Bidoofs taunt* KARRRRBRIIING! its shiny!!

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Mine was a shiny evee then i evolved into my fave pokemon off all time Jolteon

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I'm quite lucky with shinies. I caught three in the same area in Emerald - Illumise, Marill and Poochyena. Besides them, I hatched a shiny Elekid in Crystal and saw a shiny Electrode (It used Explode). D: And of course, the red Gyarados.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Does migration count? If so, then it would be the Lvl 20 Solrock I duplicated on my Emerald. If not...

Then, it was an Onix, but I got it over GTS...

So technically, I havn't gotten one yet. : P

Zephyr Wind

West Wind
    Years
  • Shiny Golbat on Iron Island.....

I didn't have any pokeballs, and I thought that it was like a glitch or something, so i ran away

OK, it was my first complete runthrough of any pokemon game. give me a break.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • I've encountered a Shiny Graverler once... It killed itself rather than being captured!!! >:O I was so pissed after that.

Ayselipera

I've only caught one shiny Mr. Mime so far. It was on the route right off of Canalave City.

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    I have never seen a shiny Pokemon in any of the Pokemon games Ive played and that's all of them.

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
  • My first shining (after red Gyarados, of course) was a blue voltorb at route 30 (Japanese silver version).

Actually i was using GameShark to find Voltorbs.. I wonder which pokémon would have appeared if i wasn't using that..

Years later, i found one at Power Plant (FireRed Version). Two blue voltorbs in a life.. Interesting huh?
    That's why I find this card from Stormfront so cool.
    Your First Shiny

https://pokebeach.com/scans/stormfront/sh3-voltorb.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    My first shiny was a random Shiny Roselia in my Japanese Pearl I actually got a Shiny Shellos two days later, also random. Then my game went through the wash.

Years
  • The first one I ever encountered was a shiny Oddish, and the first shiny I ever caught was a shiny Zubat.

I think I caught a shiny too, but it was on crystal.

My first shiny was a geodude! I have evolved him into a... Level 100 shiny golem! His name is Shiny!:)
    PS. The smily face is really in his name

Nice! BTW, love the picture of Whitney, shes my favorite gym leader in Johto.

My first shiny was sneasel, since then I've collected a lot of shiny pokemon.

Sneasel is sick, are you going to keep it as a sneasel or evolve it?

My first shiny in Diamond was my shiny riolu egg!!(from daycare center)

are the Riolu your breeding shiny?

Last edited:

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    my first shiny was a shiny ditto back in my Silver version. I was a kid back then so I was like 'WT*?'-ing to my friends coz I have an abnormal looking ditto.. haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back