• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My first shiny pokemon is the gyarados from crystal then later on I caught a golbat, and tangela.

On Pearl, my shiny was mareep and I think it was pinkish but then I evolve it to Ampharos thats pink with a blue ball on its forehead and tail instead of red.

Pheya

Is very excited about HH & SS.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2010
    Zubat in Leaf Green.
    Green and awesome.

Years
  • Haha, my very first shiny was Red Gyarados from Crystal. My second was Venonat from Leaf Green, and my third and last shiny was Golduck from Platinum. Golduck looks retarded in shiny form lol, it just had a pinkish beak...I'd much rather had more color variation.

ultimatelucariotrainer

Psychic Trainer, now with Ice
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2012
    Mine was a shiny regirock, and instead of the white main rock, the main rock was coloured brown
    P.S. I already found someone to take it...

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    My first was the red Gyarados...lol

But in a lucky way, my first shiny was a lugia in silver... it was purple...that happened via link cable, a friend told me it was a missingno effect so I erased that lugia...

Nepse

Dragonite<3
    Years
  • In G/S/C my first shiny was Gyarados, but after that, in Crystal, I met a shiny Golbat while I were training in the Victory Road.

In R/S/E it was a shiny Pikachu holding Light Ball.

In FR/LG it was a shiny Exeggcute.

In D/P/Pt it was the shiny Exeggcute from LG.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • My first shiny in Pearl is Steelix, caught in Victory Road. In Platinum is Bidoof, and I can't believe I caught it for the sake of rarities. :/

ThwackX

I dont exist.
    Years
  • Just now I got a Lv39 shiny electabuzz, my first shiny in platinum.

Although my first shiny EVER was shiny Oddish in Fire Red, a random encounter and i wasnt grinding :). That will remain as my most shocking pokemon moment.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
    Years
  • My Very First Shiny was a level 50 Roselia up near or around route 229 near the Resort Area in Diamond. Sadly I traded it on the GTS for a Lugia.:)

Cid

Years
  • My first shiny in the 4th Generation (Platinum) was a Tentacool.
    I saw it while surfing around. It hyped me so much that I kept it in my team.

First shiny ever, though, was a Pidgey in Crystal, and I caught it even before the event shiny Gyarados.

LightEspeon ♥!

Espeon is awesome!
    Years
    Pokemon Crystal
    year: 2007
    month: around june or july.
    found it while trying to get a shiny meowth in kanto
    but I got a shiny murkrow female.
    lucky? yes? maybe no? I don't know
    this is all in UNKNOWN SHINY MYSTERYS!

xD
    oh god I am so lame!