• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azumin

Trader/RNGer. ^-^
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Shiny Weepinbell lol. Found it near the resort area :D.

Keyling

Pokémon Trainer Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Age 32
    • U.S.
    • Seen Jul 27, 2011
    Medicham, I think, was all I've ever got.

Apologies to the Medicham hater. xD

Almost had my paws on a shiny Mightyena, but alas, was too slow for the GTS.

Esper-chan

Mmmm... Crunchy! :D
    Years
    The first shiny i saw was a gravaler on Iron island, but Riley defeated it. But then my friend traded me her shiny Roselia!

Years
    • Seen May 2, 2010
    My first ever shiny that i encountered on dppt was.... Dada dum... a bidoof! It was on diamond, in the first section of the game, where you're on your way to prof Rowan, before you have any pokeballs :-( But no worries, i was soon compensated for that injustice. My next shiny was a scyther with an adamant nature!

DCFC_Woody

Shinny Hunter
    Years
    I've only ever encounted one normal shiny and that was cubone, I caught it fine and left my DS in sleep mode, my cousin came round and decided he wanted to look what game I was playin. And he flicked the cartridge out the back and my cubone was gone forever :'( sad, sad days. but since then I've caught loads, all through the PokeRadar though.

1st. Geodude caught 9
    2nd. Machop caught 7
    3rd. Zubat caught 13
    4th. Larvitar caught 17
    5th. Mareep caught 3
    6th. Abra caught 4
    7th. Feebass << My Favvv =)

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    A shiny Machoke near Snowpoint City. I think I was just EV training...lol

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    I was just going through Route 202 to get to Jubilife, when a Wild Pokemon jumped at me. "Now what?!" I said. Another Budew. Except the thing was purple. I caught it with my last Ultra Ball in my Bag^^

Years
    I got a shiny marill and caught it with my last pokeball. Then later THAT DAY I caught a shiny aron. I've never seen one since.

Years
    I've never had one, but my friend caught a shiny pidgey in her HG the other day. She didn't know exactly what it was, and called it a "moldy pidgey".. She thought it looked green instead of golden. I laughed my a** off.

pokemon hacker id

cute child
    Years
    my first shiny was chimchar but i kind of cheated I kept restarting my platinum till it was shiny than saved

my best friend was playing his diamond and he normally has an A.R. in and has all shinnies on but he had his A.R. out when he ran into Giritina and it was shiny I almost wrung his neck

scootydd

"Sexy Beast"
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    Believe it or not mine was a chansey and i only stepped into the grass cause my thumb slipped.

!?

Akitakeshi
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2010
    My first shiny was a Delibird. I was VERY happy about that!

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    The first shiny I ran into was Palkia on my Pearl. But.. I got so excited that I dropped my DS and had to restart the battle...

The first shiny I caught was a shiny Shinx that I got on my second play through.. since then I've gotten a few more.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2010
    My first shiny was a bidoof on Diamond. On Pearl later I came to a Shiny Geodude.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back