• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    My first shiny Pokemon I ever received on my copy of Diamond was my Haunter. I was so excited I wasted my only Master Ball on him because I was scared he'd get away. D:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    Lol my first shiny was magikarp, seriously i have a pointless number of 4 shiny magikarps.

FloatingClouds

Champion CSSer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    1 out out of 50??!!? It's around about eightthousand but about 5000 when you us ethe ditto trick :P

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    a krabby in silver, but then giratina in platinum
    otherwise only by AR T^T
    i havent see pokerus >.<

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2010
    Hmmmm...my shiny pokemon were 2 ralts hatched by using rng abuse,charmander traded from my diamond and riolu luckily hatched from the egg riley gave.....

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2010
    my FIRST was a numel in ruby
    and then I found a golbat in firered
    and then an elekid in crytal
    and now a graveler in soul silver

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2013
    LOL @ OP saying his first shiny happened to be the first Phione Egg. In diamond my first was a male Modest shiny Gastly that I chained for and synchronized for

SuperEV133

Flying Raichu trainer
    Years
    Mine was a shiny Luvdisc... and I hate Luvdisc D: Well I lost it somewhere along the line so even if I wanted it it's gone now <: But recently I started chaining and now I have a shiny Shinx, Buneary, and Buizel(Now Floatzel :3).

blue

gucci
    Years
    My First Shiny I caught in Pokemon Diamond (And My First Shiny Without any Cheats) Was Shinx at the beginning of the game, Used it throughout and now it's a Shiny Luxray :P No AR or nothing, I was so lucky :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    My first shiny was a shiny Rattata. But I was little, and I didn't know the value of a shiny at the time... So I killed it and went on my merry way, to then regret it 6 years later :)

lionrt60

Animal Crossing 3ds ♥
    Years
    oooooo, bad luck D:

my 1st shiny was a roselia, then consecutively a shiny floatzel which I killed D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back